SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - oswald ramos

Status
Not open for further replies.

oswald ramos

Jul 17, 2024
What server are you applying for SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Oswald Ramos

Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199413282584

Discord Username: jack004752

What's your current playtime: 21 hours

Do you have a mic: yes

Your character's name: Oswald Ramos

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no I have no previous applications

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I have a fear RP warn, I was not scared of being shot when threatened by a guard, I have a toxicity warning for verbally harassing d class, I made remarks about how he looked like George Floyd and another warning for saying "you look (r-word)" towards a d class. I hope you can look past that.

How many hours can you be on every day: 2-3 and may fluctuate

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: yes I was a staff member in another DarkRP server my job was to report any rule violations and keep things in check i recently quit playing the server due to lag and the time difference

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achieved in-game: my first day as a Jr researcher King Fent said he saw major potential and thought I should be put on the research board after he supervised an experiment I ran on SCP 073

Why would you like to become a staff member: yes. I understand I have a few warnings but I promise I will be a positive addition to the staff team. In a worst-case scenario, you just let me go. All I'm asking for is one chance

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I understand you have to keep your server in order but it is also a game and some admins are a little too harsh. but otherwise, I think the server is running great and look forward to being a part of it

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2024
+/- MIXED SUPPORT

-I see potential in you, when i read your application I don't see someone who would use staff powers for bad

-Your WAY too new to be a staff member in MY opinion. There are so many complicated system's on this server and it probably wouldn't be the best look for server staff to not even know how they work. For example the chemical and stash system.
-Crazy amount of warns in a small amount of time

Here is some advice, wait until you start to get burnout. After your burnout decide whether you want to become staff again, take it from someone with 850 hours.

NOTE: This is a lazy application so you might want to improve it and get creative

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Denied

Hi @oswald ramos ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application has been denied due to the fact of low playtime and your application is low effort. We want our applicants to show why you want to join our growing team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.