Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Iron

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 20, 2023
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: "Rock"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92520332

Discord Username: bigiron.

What's your current playtime: 5d 8h Monthly. | Overall 28 Days

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Your characters name: Foundation: Samuel "Mr. Big" Samson | "Rock"

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Nope.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-8 hours usually. Depends if I want to play a bunch that day or not.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I was a Mod on a DarkRP server and did a bunch of tickets on said server. Many of which tickets were RDM related and some were related to some more severe stuff that required a perma-ban. I was also GM twice on a TDM server and hosted a bunch of events.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I guess one thing I am proud of is becoming DEA manager and getting to serve with some of the best people I have ever met. It will be something to remember. Another thing I am proud of is joining A-1 and rejoining my colleges again.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become staff so I got something to do on off hours and to help with server health when needed. I have a good judgement and am very unbiased when it comes to everything and take a neutral stance on many/everything. Stack that with my previous experience as staff on a different server plus my fair judgement I believe I would make a good staff on this server. I would love to bring these skills to staffing on this community and make the server a more enjoyable experience by punishing the people who need it.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would improve the amount of biased staff member by bringing a different voice/perspective to the table when/where it is needed. I will be vocal of things I don't think are fair to other players based on one staff's word. Another thing I would improve is some of the decision making during sits. I would be more critical of players who are more experienced on the server on well known issues and who know themselves that they have done wrong. and lastly I would like to improve response times to basic tickets. I will improve this by being ready to claim sits and fix these problems as soon as they happen and make sure it is consistent throughout the day.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Accepted

Hi @Big Iron ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.