SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - 'Talon'

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Talon"

Nov 15, 2023

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: 'Talon'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89382093

Discord Username: captainivan

What's your current playtime: 1309 Hours (Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1162265557941362748/1260956182256947262/Screenshot_2024-07-11_214555.png?ex=66913475&is=668fe2f5&hm=41929df4df97fe420fc68ebe064132fe8b73fb201d0db3068fad5e3519bc7bb9&)

Do you have a mic: No (Canoon Approved)

Your characters name: Foundation: Oliver 'Talon' Adams
GOC: Jager
CI: ' Dagger'
Civilian: 'Oligarch'

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No

How many hours can you be on everyday: 1-4

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I do have experience as a staff member in another community. On that community, it was different from civil network and thus in my staff position I only had to handle in game matters.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I was proud to earn Major and my Legion Of Merit within Nu-7

Why would you like to become a staff member: I have played on CN for quite some time now since around early 2022. I always wanted to take a step up in the community and help others in more ways than just replying in OOC. However, I have frequently seen afk staff and or little to no staff on during my time zone and I would like to change that so there can be 24/7 staff response.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: One thing I would improve on for staff team is cohesion, I have noticed that staff rulings are all over the place. For example: " Admin A ruled this, Admin B says different " These situations happens too often and it confuses the player base. So to remedy this issue, staff should report whatever rulings that they have made to avoid confusing and if other staff do not feel the ruling to be fair, other staff can debate it. This will create and environment where people are constantly working off each other and have the most up to date and fair information.

Hypnos

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 6, 2023
+ Support

Talon is an active individual who has 100% made a positive impact on my experience on the server. Within his regiment, he is extremely active and knowledgeable. I believe the experience Talon has gotten on the server would translate well into being a staff member.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
+Support

Talon throughout the time of me playing with him on SCP-RP Civil Networks, He has been always a really great player that is always there to help with any of the new players to ensure that the server still had a live community.

And Because of him doing that while not even being a staff member, I reckon he would be fit for the job as a Staff member and uphold the responsibilities of a staff member.

Fool

Oct 18, 2023
+support, fixes the docs when i break them. Very cool dude and perfect for staff

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Accepted

Hi @"Talon" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.