SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Tony "Sauce" Baloney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony "Sauce" Baloney

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 11, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Tony "Sauce" Baloney

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:638275091

Discord Username: rocket_5112

What's your current playtime:
Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Foundation: Sauce [FR-MAJ]
CI: Sauce [MED-EN]
GOC: Saucy 'Sauce' Man
Civi: SaucePerson

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, I had a 096 application which was accepted, but lost due to forums going down.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Yes, I have received a good number of bans and warns when I first started on the server/mingeing. But I was accused of alting which led to me being falsely permabanned and also banned for RDM [X] and FailRP [D] which were both appealed. But when I tried to connect to the server it auto banned me each time which is why it show multiple of the same bans on my warnings/ban list, it has been resolved by Server Leadership and I am now playing normally. (I tried my best to explain it)

How many hours can you be on everyday: During Weekdays: 3-8 hours | During the Weekend: 5-12 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I have had experience on an ERLC RP server on Roblox before I found Civil Networks, I was a Head Moderator on the server, I would be dealing with people who break rules and just kill people randomly I would also help beginner mods who don't know what they are doing, that is the only experience I can remember and probably the only one. Then that I have no further experience.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achieved in-game: A thing I am highly proud of achieving in the server is reaching a CL4 position as a E-11 LT, I have worked hard to reach this position and try my hardest to improve the regiment as much as I can, I have been blacklisted twice due to bans but I have always come back even stronger and more mature than before.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member because I want to solve the problem with their only being 1-2 staff members online during Early Mornings/Late Night Hours leading to those staff members being over pressured due to the amount of sits that they may have to take which can either be a long sit causing people to wait long times for their sit to be eventually taken, I have seen many people abuse this and rule break all they want causing other people's experience to be ruined and have no fun, I want to solve this problem and any other problems that I can or able to solve/handle. I have been told that because I am 14, I am not mentally prepared to be a staff member because sometimes people can get aggressive with staff members and end up saying insults that could hurt someone mentally, but I believe that I am mature enough to handle this and be able to be ready for everything.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: An issue that I have run into sometimes is having rules that aren't written down anywhere which can sometimes lead to Moderators having a biased opinion or decision when dealing with these types of problems. I would try to fix this by having a non-biased opinion or no opinion/decision when dealing with these types of things and either come up with another option to deal with this or calling another staff member that would know or has had experience with these problems before, I would try to encourage making sure these rules are able to be read/seen on a document so that it can make things a lot easier and less confusing for the player and person dealing with the situation. For a quick example today, I find out that it is Failrp to beam 939 and cuff him. I didn't see this rule in the rules but if I am wrong, please point it out to me that it is the only thing I would at least try to improve if I do make it too staff. A little thing that also needs to be recognized is the problem with teamers, I as an E-11 have run into this problem many times with CI having one of their own flag on as the SCP and be breached, without killing the CI that hacked him out, which goes against server rules and can ruin a person's experience, I want to get this rid of this problem making the experience less confusing and not ruining the persons time when dealing with this situation.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application!

Last edited:

Dayumian max

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
+support, sauce grew a lot over the months, and he went from being blacklisted, to being a CO in the same regiment. Hes a kind guy and honestly, he would be a good addition

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Accepted

Hi @Tony "Sauce" Baloney ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.