SCP-RP (USA) - Staff Application - Vulcan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Differenze

Jul 21, 2023
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (USA)

Your Username: Vulcan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170621785

Discord Username: differenze

What's your current playtime: 3 Days 6 hours 25 minutes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Foundation - 'Vulcan' | 'Gaz'
Citizen - Raquese
GOC - John 'Diff' Deere
CI - Ulysses

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why:
NLR {Aug 18th, 2023} - I believe this was super late at night on the UK server I was playing Gen Sec and got killed somewhere around the Facility and just returned too soon to the spot where I had died before and killed someone there which I ended up getting a warning for.
RDM | Metagaming {Sep 6th, 2023} - Once again this was late at night on the UK server I was playing Foundation I forget what character, but I was given a callout over TeamSpeak of a Disguised D-class I went there and killed the D-class. They called a sit and I was asked how I knew I told the staff member it was a callout over private comms they asked for proof I didn't have any and the other person had logged off so I got the warning.

How many hours can you be on everyday: Between 4 to 5 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I was previously a Sector Lead, TeamSpeak Manager, Forum Administrator, and Human Resources Member in a different Gmod community. As a Sector Lead, I was responsible for overseeing and disciplining the staff members below me, hosting meetings, and ensuring the community was running smoothly. As TeamSpeak Manager, I led the TS team, ensuring everyone was performing their duties and keeping everything up-to-date. As Forum Administrator, I kept the forums clean and safe for all community members. In Human Resources, I handled serious complaints from community members with professionalism and care.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: One of my proudest achievements in-game is attaining the rank of DEA Deputy Director and becoming A-1 twice. It took a lot of time and dedication to become a Manager and then be promoted to Deputy Director. This role was the most enjoyable experience I've had on the server, and I strive to reach that level again. Being selected for A-1 twice is also a significant accomplishment, as not many players get that opportunity.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I want to become a staff member to better understand the community from the staff's perspective. I've played the server off and on for about a year and have always been interested in joining the staff, but only now decided to apply. I also want to be more involved with the server, and I believe joining the staff team is a great way to achieve that.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: One area that needs improvement is communication between all ranks within the staff team, particularly regarding the rulings different staff members make. It's common to see one staff member make a ruling, only for another staff member to make a completely different ruling in a similar situation the next day. This inconsistency, which might stem from a lack of knowledge about the rules, causes a lot of confusion within the community. My solution is to make all rulings public for the community to see and to be more transparent about what is and isn't allowed, especially in gray areas of the rules.

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
Application Accepted

Hi @Differenze ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.