Steven Preisler

Server
USA

Do you have a mic?
Of course.

List all whitelisted roles you have
Ethics Committee Assistant, holding.
Executive Researcher, held.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings?
Three from a few months ago that will expire soon.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I wish to become an Executive Researcher again due to recent changes in my other positions that mitigate my conflict of interest. I want to rejoin the rest of my colleagues and continue our great work in the Research department.

Suppose we combine my previous experience as an Executive Researcher with my current knowledge from being an Ethics Committee Assistant. In that case, it's blatantly apparent that I am a precious asset to this department.

I've been talking a lot recently with others about the state of the department, and I wish to rejoin to help keep the ball rolling.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
The most prominent part is my previous experience as an Executive Researcher. I'm very well-liked in the department by my colleagues.

If we combine this with my current experience and knowledge of Foundation and Research department policy, I'll be highly well-suited for this position.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I've written a couple of excellent documents.
I could write an essay like I did on my first application about what makes a document excellent, but I'd instead give some highlights.

Your excellent document should be an example for anyone wanting to write a document on a specific topic. It should contain the necessary information in clear, concise, and correct sentences.

It should list all the necessary steps to repeat an experiment, including what equipment is utilized. For example, you'll probably want to mention you used night vision goggles during a SCP-966 test.

Finally, your excellent document should be helpful, too. Trying to see how many D-Class you can feed to SCP-939 is not an experiment that should even be signed, let alone approved by anyone in SCPiNET.

What are the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher in roleplay?
You are expected to manage the overall operation of the Research department. This is through the duties such as helping other Researchers, administering job bans when warranted to get rid of minges, reviewing and signing documents, and grading documents.
It's not just as simple as that, though. There's another element to it: you must professionally represent the department. It would be best if you represented the department in a good light in and out of roleplay.

Lore Documents
Unfortunately, my lore on my previous version of this role was deleted because of the forum corruption rollback. So, I'll link to my WIP lore document that I started working on after submitting my initial application.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ff7DDnmM-0QGMHkZ30iy6TwZAdzb-kCHpzfmkjkkwS8/edit?usp=sharing

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
+ support
He took a needed break and was already Executive before. He has to reapply for it. He has done tremendous work in both LRT and CRB. Very active as well

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
Incoming Message...
Message Received!

To: StephenPreisler@Foundation .org
Subject: Re-Application moving onto next phase: Interview

Dear Stepehn Preisler,
thank you for your re-application into the position of Executive Researcher. I am happy to inform you that your application has been approved for the next stage of the promotion process! Please reach out to me (ratgod101 on the discord) or Friedhart (g4rp1ays) to schedule your interview. We are excited to speak with you, and hopefully welcome you into Research Leadership if the interview goes well.

Sincerely, Barry 'Blue' Uriah | BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org

Status
Not open for further replies.