SCP RP [USA & UK] Sledge & Thato's reaction ban fundraiser

@Thato and I are both reaction banned in the CN SCP RP discord for excessive fish emoting. Now, People deserve to be fished! If you'll give me a moment of your precious time, I will explain the importance of fish emoting:

1. The fish emote is to indicate a comment, reply, situation, or ping "fish worthy"

a. "fish worthy" is defined as a moment in which a fish is deemed necessary

b. an appropriate "fish worthy" moment is when a situation is cringe, for example: "IA on top!" may be reacted to with a: 🐟. Another appropriate time to fish would be in response to a 🦞, 🦀, or any other unrecognized sea creature emote usage. The 🐟 organization does not consider 🦞, 🦀, any other crustacean emote, or unrecognized sea creature emote to be of merit compared to 🐟 and therefore we have strenuously fought against the usage of these invalid emotes that attempt to fulfill the role of 🐟 by reacting to these emotes with 🐟.

2. "The Great Emote War" is currently being fought, and with 2 men down, unable to emote "🐟" inside mess-hall, we're losing much needed traction.

a. "The Great Emote War" started by an individual who will not be named, sparking a conflict. This conflict was instigated by reacting to every "fish worthy situation" with an emote such as 🦞in an attempt to fulfill the same role as 🐟 and replace it. Since then, cringy emotes have been attempting to take over mess-hall and other channels, we must band together and reduce/eliminate the use of these unregulated, sub-par emotes.

b. "fish worthy situation" is defined as any remark, comment, situation, or opinion deserving of being reacted to with a: 🐟emote.

Now that you understand the gravity of the situation, I will explain what the fundraiser is for and what we need:

1. Head Moderator @Dennid of the UK SCP RP CN server was asked by myself what it would take for me and Thato to have our reaction bans removed to which he replied "$20 million dollars". We are collectively receiving donations of varying amounts to help in our mission to keep the CN SCP RP server under the influence of 🐟 .

2. Extra money that exceeds our goal of $20 million of in-game currency will go to 🐟 affiliated charities which include but are not limited to: marine wildlife preservations, fish emoting related agencies that fight against invalid emote usage such as 🫃, and The Department of Research's CRB sub-division.

3. If the mission is successful, Thato and I will be unbanned from using reactions in the mess-hall, and will continue to spread the influence of 🐟 inside the CN SCP RP discord server and beyond. With your help, we will make the discord a 🐟 affiliated zone.

4. What's in it for you? Why spend your hard earned cash? Here are a list of benefits of being affiliated with 🐟:

a. The respect of 🐟
1. The respect of 🐟 allows you to visit any 🐟 affiliated agency, such as 🐟,🐡, 🪼, etc. and inquire their services.

b. You will be bestowed the title: "Honorary 🐟"
1. This title means you represent "the council of 🐟" and believe in a cringe-free environment.
2. "The Council of 🐟 " is [Data Expunged].

c. An extra happy birthday from myself and Thato OR double it and give it to the next person (terms apply)

d. We here at 🐟 , offer a private discord cringe protection service or "PDCPS" to which you will gain their perks and services. (terms apply)

e. you get a personalized "Thank You" message from all of us, here at 🐟, 🐡, 🪼, etc.

F. Benefits A,B, and C. are offered to all donators, whilst Benefit D and E is limited to those who donate at least $10,000 or more.

This message is brought to you in part by: 🐟.

Reactions: Warmug and Niox