Denied scp suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr president beans

Mar 6, 2024
B]What does this suggestion change/add/remove:[/B]
[Response here] It adds either 1 of the 2 scps I will link or both.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Response here] I dont think so no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here] I feel some positives are we can have atleast 1 or 2 more deadly scps to make breaches last long so they are able to escape to surface and attack goc or ci to give them a bit of fun in their roleplay expierence..

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here] They could be made a bit to op and take to long to contain.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here] I feel this suggestion should be accepted so we can have some more roleplay expierense for containing and fighting scps for goc and ci. And it would be fun to have them in game. I feel the negative doesnt matter as long as they dont make it to op.

"Ghost"

Nov 20, 2023
Massive -Support

-J Articles are Joke Articles, not proper SCPs.
729-J has no Containment Procedures, it literally killed 682. So absolutely fucking not being added.

6101 is also not containable, if it could breach it wouldn't work
Even if it was added it would mean SL would have to make people shoot at a child, enough said.

Lion

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
-Support

See Ghost's post for my reasoning:
Massive -Support

-J Articles are Joke Articles, not proper SCPs.
729-J has no Containment Procedures, it literally killed 682. So absolutely fucking not being added.

6101 is also not containable, if it could breach it wouldn't work
Even if it was added it would mean SL would have to make people shoot at a child, enough said.

The SCP-6101 article says: "The full extent of SCP-6101's powers are unknown, but he has displayed capabilities such as flight, super strength, invisibility, and all the powers of the Marvel superheroes. He is anomalously brave and capable of doing anything he sets his mind to."
That doesn't sound fun or fair to fight against if it breached.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Throw the toy at 076 and it manifests a flamethrower, best SCP.
SCP-001
Effects: [DATA EXPUNGED]
Notes: The Scarlet King fled from it while crying repeating the phrase "please forgive me I repent for stealing Gods sandwich and destroying the multiverse" Dear Fucking SCP-343 it Scared The Scarlet King .
SCP-343 was seen crying and praying as well

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
amazing. i love it

i was literally about to say CT are not accepting SCP suggestions and when i went to the FAQ to find the part where it says SCP suggestions are not being suggested

imagine my shock when i see
THAT IT'S FUCKING GONE?!?! ARE CT ACCEPTING SCP SUGGESTIONS AGAIN?! FINALLY, I CAN EMPTY THE FINAL ITEM ON MY BACKLOG

anyway, neither of these fit the server environment
+Support
anyway because funny

Rizzie

May 15, 2023
-support

you literally suggested 2 scps that have no place in this server , CT are not gonna accept this

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Deferred

Hi @Mr president beans ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

This suggestion was not able to be discussed at today's meeting due to time constraints/suggestion load.

Your suggestion will be left up for the community to continue to provide feedback, and we will discuss it at the next meeting.​

Mr president beans

Mar 6, 2024
Also scp 6101 would be a passive scp as if you read the wiki on it they used 6101 to contain breached scps before and they rewarded him and he shows no signs of aggression. And I feel like they could figure out a way to contain 729-7

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-The current SCP list isn’t that big so any new SCP would be good!

6101 will also definitely be misused

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
May 8, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Mr president beans ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We do not accept suggestions pertaining to adding additional SCPs.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.