SCP-UK GameMaster Application Dr.MD.ShadyDave

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name) : atomicenergy2020/nattay2018/Dr.ShadyDave

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP :
Around 2 years now Half a Year Playthrough Lvl99 Overhall

In what country are you located? : uk

Time zone : uk

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable ) : Dr.MD.ShadyDave

Chao:s name (include your rank) : n/a

Civilian name : ShadyDave

Steam ID : 76561198035138857

Do you have a mic? : Yes always active, always working

What server are you applying for? : SCP-RP UK GameMaster Application

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications :
-No this will be my Second, Hope to make an impression for my coming back GM Application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes i ban a long time ago and i never had a warning or anything since i fully enjoyed this server and what it has to offer.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Yes Actually i was a GM before for around 6 months, And i Made Many Fun and Unique Events With my GM Personal, engaging well with everyone i talk with, also From my ADHD its hard to process information however im great at adapting to situations given to me.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- of course lots of other servers for years now xD, i really enjoy Gmod its a fun game to let your hair down, all being in high ranking roles and all being super imaginative and super into doing everything. your imagination is only limited to what you can think.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- too many again im on around 6-8 hours some days could be absent because my RL life, children and stuff.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- why not ive got an amazing imagination i love learning and creating new and interesting things, giving me this with the roles i currently have as Dpt.Director will allow me to make and create new SCP's and fun short and long event all based heavy around SCP lore and LORE in general, i want to learn to help staff when i can and also happy to create amazing, fun and balanced events, this can get me to help with my ability s to learn more in any situation.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
my imagination and on the spot thinking allows me to get much deeper and wider views on SCP's often asking and designing SCP, im extremely upto date with all things SCP and know how to semi intimate voices for stuff, i did acting in my early years and enjoyed doing that on my later years. the reason really i loved Gmod so much, and again im Head of Research Department i love keeping everyone upto date with fun SCP's.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
"The Patchwork Teddy killer" - Using the Patchwork Teddy Bear Making him a Serial Killer his been possessed by SCP-035 influencing him to kill as many people as possible before hes figured out - Bear Turns Serial Killer.... A dark force has took over are beloved Patch Work Bear and he must Eliminate a head of command and kill them 1 by 1, who can figure out the murders and Someone Must Solve this Mystery!! - using staff admins and game masters keeping control of both SCP's and guiding them if needed to, using some to be a detective solving the crimes and finding out the killer.

"Mysterio" - MC&D have employed Many Agent over the past years, only building to the most Famous of them all "Mysterio", selling totally unique and Custom SCPs, that can be bought for the highest Payment of Course, His Elaborate Record and Talented Personally Brings all Fun and Danger To any Situation Hes Regarding With, Often Leaving Great Review for his Work in Finding Amazing and Talented SCP Anomalys. But Beware Dont Strike a Deal Unless your Ready to Deal With the Repucusions !!!.

"Party in a box" - Using civilian models and party models to be able to spawn and despawn everything in the room after 10 mins, full scale party in a box raves and everything beers pool the lot!!! - SCP-465 hahaha need i say anymore, so much fun in a box xD BUT BEWARE ONCE YOU START THERES NO STOPPING !!!;) - using many Admins and Game Masters as beginning party goers, then adding more and more people each time they add more and more d-class.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
"the House out of time" - Using not a map change but a model which on the outside looks average but inside in non-Euclid nature, having lots of rooms and unusual fetchers inside is a black voided Monster which kills and absorbs all he touches, using MTF and IA Inline with Research Personal investigate the house before it dispersal full from reality - The Cloud Thunders and Lighting Blots, Sending locals into a frenzy, CGITV are quick to notice showing and broadcasting everything live, after sometime wondering on what this could be - BOOOM A HUGE WHITE TEAR APPEARS..... a House appears out of noware and the storm quickly dissipates leaving the house from the void - MTF EMERGENCY BROADCAST ( LOCATION SURFACE UNDERATTCK - UNKNOWN - SEND HELP) after some time a Mystery House Randomly Appears in the Winter Outbacks and the rift collapses, outside it gives of an wary Black Hume almost hes sent to enter, Inside time and space break apart as your thrown into the void once passing the front door becomes your death trap only seeing endless rooms and unreal possibility, will your mind crumble inside the house from the void only time will tell before the rift appears and consumes the house once more!!! - Using GameMaster's keeping a close eyes on the house and map location often attacking and scaring personal, if MTF Members art found house will DeMaterialized and all personal inside will die.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: SCP-079 becomes finally fed up with his containment and starts a full scale SCP breach in order to all him to be free, its down to ethics and 0-1 to calm SCP-079 before he causes an XK-Class End of world situation.

A-1: Site Command Find some Rather interesting looking Material while examining it with fellow researchers it suddenly radiates a bright light and then nothing..... or so they think without there knowledge the unfortunate members experience a curse placed on them by ancient technology, it down to them to try to remove it before they all parish...

Nu-7:
something is stalking them from the shadows, talking & taking control taking over like a worm in the brain beware if your not to careful you might Let slip the thing we fear most, the thing we dont need, its the THING!!!

E-11: Item #: SCP-498 comes to site, Member off E-11 must Press button Every 11 minutes or Xk-class end of the world might happen, fair explanation :D

CI: Aliens Come to earth for the first time and crash CI, exhausted and out of options they start to track the whole area, detaining humans as he goes, always looking for metal and fuel, at some point CI will either Attempt to detain or acquire Advanced Weapons in help in Getting the Alien Home and free.

Foundation Staff:
A Sudden Virus Starts to spread in the Facility, it turns people Crazy, wanting to eat human Flesh, highly contagious, Medical Staff Must Find a Cure before everyone get took over by the "Crazy's"

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022

+Massive Support
Amazing writing but needs some surveillance when using his powers
Incredibly fun to do events with
Incredibly fun events

Cheers and Good luck my lad

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+Mature
+events fun as hell no warnings
+ best gm by a mile​

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021

+Massive Support

Amazing writing but needs some surveillance when using his powers

Incredibly fun to do events with

Incredibly fun events

Cheers and Good luck my lad

OMG , dont i remember flash backs from thaat SCP-106 insident :D

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

+Support

-Good guy

-Good application

-Has very good roleplay and ideas

luka

Apr 18, 2022
= neutral

All my interactions with you have been incredibly positive, and I have no doubt about your ability to roleplay well - but this app is quite poorly written and some of the events are very questionable.

The '2295 goes around stabbing people' event seems incredibly mingey and built purely for gm's to have fun with 0 interaction for the playerbase other than them getting stabbed.

Your 'map change', as you've stated isn't a map change? the question is asking for a map change, not a normal event so it's a bit confusing as to why you've just ignored this. Looking at it as a normal event; for something that's going to happen on surface, there is 0 mention of how GOC and CI will be affected by this. They will be the most likely primary audience, or atleast the initial participants when it comes to anomalies on surface. Having a house with an endless interior, that has an unstoppable monster inside is very 1 dimensional. What's the reward for exploring the house? Or is it it quite literally just: go in, die, rinse and repeat? And having everyone inside die when MTF members are found, seems like something very frustrating for everyone exploring the house to deal with. How I'd alter this event is by making the house appear in one spot, and having clues inside that lead to the discovery of a way to kill the monster and/or return the house to wherever it came from.

In regards to your example missions, the o1 is just a normal 079 breach but o1 have to convince him to stop - this would make sense if 079 got his hands on sensitive information and was planning on leaking it onto the web, but why would o1 have to convince him when they can just hack rc him? The E11 event seems incredibly boring just going /me presses button, every 11 minutes. The only fun would be not pressing the button - but that would result in an instant discharge if reality is at stake, it would be more interesting to have a threat that's actively trying to stop the button from being pressed so E11 have something to do. The Foundation Staff mission seems like an average 008 breach, if any highly contagious infection event is to be done, it needs to be handled with extreme care; for example, by only having a couple people be infected and making sure it's apparent enough that they can be isolated for any research rp to happen - and to not end up halting rp for an hour whilst 008's destroy the site.

With the right guidance I believe you could make for a good gm, but for now I'm sticking neutral.
Best of Luck

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @ShadyDave ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a GameMaster application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.