[SCP UK] [Level 2] E11 Discharge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITZ_Tech

Jul 9, 2023
Name: Tech Andy
Steam ID: dont currently have it rn
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UKLevel of appeal (2 or 3): 2

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes - i told him about my demotion and was denied (not sure what to put ask for specifics if needed)
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: "Holland"
Rank demoted from: E11 Lance CorporalWho demoted you?: "Holland"
Date of demotion?: 12/08/2023
What is the case against you?: i was banned for a week and had two inactivity strikes due to it and had to be removed (ask for ban reason if needed)
Is this true?: yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: CI sort off
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: none
What is your side of the story?:
I got a week ban and seeming i didnt have hours before hand i got 2 strikes for thru-out the week and then removed

Thanks Tech Andy/itz_tech

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hello Tech Andy,

Thank you for making an appeal.
After going through your appeal and demotion reason I still believe it is valid. It is standard for us to strike someone for getting a warn but usually for a major ban, over a day or two, it is a removal. This extends through the entire rank structure and previously high ranking COs have been removed for the same reason you have.

This appeal is to be denied. When you break the servers rules in such a major way to warrant a ban, not only does it reflect poorly on the regiment but you are incapable of being active during the ban and we do not permit LOAs for bans.

As this is a level 2 appeal, you may escalate it to a level 3 appeal if you believe there is bias in my decision making.

Thanks, E-11 COM RedMann​

Status
Not open for further replies.