Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:608777015
Discord name: moha_demi
For how long have you played on CG SCP: approximately April 2022.
In what country are you located?: Bahrain
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): 5 Moha 'Snake' Demi / 'Snake' / Moha Demi
Civilian name: Jason Demi
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding :
MTF O-1 CPL
CI-B

Held :
MTF Nu-7 LTCOM
Ethics Committee Assistant
MTF E-11 PVT
MTF O-1 SPC
CI-D
Security Captain (I had to take a long break from CN due to IRL work thus resigning after passing trial).

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: None.

-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe my experience as Ex-Assistant and LTCOM in Nu-7 makes me the best candidate, I worked for the committee for several months last summer where I conducted inquiries with another Assistant to question Foundation Personnel about the Code of Ethics back then which helped determine their knowledge of it.
as for my time in Nu-7, I have learned to lead and teach new players whether it was combat, rules, or Military faces/Positions, and command the regiment as a whole along the previous COMs. I also would like to add my current time in O-1 which gave me an insight into what changed regarding the Ethics committee and the new FLC and making sure the foundation is running as humane as it can.

-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

Ethics Committee Assistants act as the eyes and ears of the Ethics Committee. They carry on the ECMs non-important duties/task and let the important duties to them, Another role is to be the extension of the committee to foundation personnel, for example, checking up a document for Authorization or taking complaints and passing them up the chain unless they can be resolved through Internal Affairs.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Moha was born on 31/10/████. he was a police officer in █████ and he was one of the best officers in outside duty and in the office duty as well. he had a rough childhood but he still excelled in his studies.

when he was in town he always spent his free time working out and helping other investigators in some really hard cases one day he was contacted by ███████ to join work in an Organization and they insisted that they need his abilities in their field of work.

as Moha was going to volunteer to carry cardboard boxes for local markets, he and the other volunteers saw smoke fill the locker room and all of them fell asleep.

as he wakes up, Moha starts looking around seeing the same volunteer and more people wearing blue vests in a waiting room while they were being watched by a man in a paige suit, the place was guarded by who looks like Canadian military but with grey vests and have a weird logo.

after a long process of people being picked and those who decided to leave, Moha and 2 others signed up a contract and enlisted in the SCP-Foundation.

and so on Moha started as a Gensec Cadet where he was given training and lectures and there was also optional training that could lead to other roles like IA or Medicine, Moha invested a lot of time in those training/lectures and after 2 years he has been assigned to DIA and worked as an Internal Affairs agent under Ambassador Ace and he was one the best agents, he gave lectures to other agents on how to observe researchers and determine if their tests are ethical and follow the protocols of CoE, at first, he was little harsh but with time he improved and tried his best to maintain high standards of foundation personnel.

One day, Moha wanted to pursue his goal of maintaining high standards and making sure everything is in check, he heard that one of the Ambassadors is Reapplying for the role of an Ethics Committee Assistant who was an excellent ambassador who did their role really well.

A few months passed by...

as Agent Moha was talking with the reinstated Ethics Committee Assistant 'Steve Dutch', Moha was amazed at how the Assistant knew the Code of Ethics by heart during one of their arrests.

by then, Moha knew that he wanted to be an outstanding Assistant like Steve, where later on, after sleepless nights Moha uploaded his papers and applied for the Position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

as Moha's shifts start he gets called over comms to go to the Ethics Committee Office where he is greeted by the Committee. Moha then would get Interviewed and Attain the Position of an Ethics Committee Assistant along Steve Dutch.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
I've got a 1 bar connection currently so since i sa this ill quickly post it.

+Support

I was here when moha was first an ECA, He did spectacularly, He'll be the best ECA the Committee can get right now, It would be nothing short of absolute foolishess to deny him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demi

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Forum_Post_CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Mr. Demi for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Mr. Demi,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.