Not open for further replies.

NapkinJack

Feb 19, 2023
Ava "Napkin" Collosis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:527472768
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA:
Level of appeal (2)
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - Yes
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: i talked politely to betriv in game
Rank demoted from: spc then private
Who demoted you?: betriv
Date of demotion?: don't know
What is the case against you?:
Is this true?:
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: no
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: none
What is your side of the story?:[/b] Betriv is also an admin and he decided to ban me for selling guns to dclass as a MC&D (BUT NO WHERE IN THE RULES OR RULE CLARIFICATIONS IS ANY THING SAYING I CANT)

Last edited by a moderator:

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
The reason you were demoted by me is because you reached Class B in our punishment codex. You got your first strike by drinking chemicals in public to make yourself go on fire because you spawned in base on accident which is also Fail RP. Your second strike for unprofessionalism occurred because you said inappropriate things in public about an SCP which we received reports for and punished you accordingly which would be a demotion + PT. Then you started selling Class-D guns as an MC&D which is Fail RP even though it is not stated in the rules which then lead to you being banned and removed from Nu-7, I hope this clears anything up. On top of that I didn't choose the song that you were supposed to sing I simply wanted you to sing a cringe song in order to punish you but our commander for some reason chose that song in particular.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Ava "Napkin" Collosis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:527472768
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA:
Level of appeal (2)
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - Yes
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: i talked politely to betriv in game
Rank demoted from: spc then private
Who demoted you?: betriv
Date of demotion?: don't know
What is the case against you?:
Is this true?:
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: no
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: none
What is your side of the story?:[/b] Betriv is also an admin and he decided to ban me for selling guns to dclass as a MC&D (BUT NO WHERE IN THE RULES OR RULE CLARIFICATIONS IS ANY THING SAYING I CANT)

Hello @NapkinJack,

I have edited your appeal considering it mentions explicit content, to safeguard our community we ask you to avoid mentioning such things in the foreseeable future. Feel free to edit your post to talk about your demotion.

Thanks,
Winkie

Eizaas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Aug 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi NapKin,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

Due To All The Reasons Stated By Betriv, We Have Decided to Deny Your Application.
<As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.>​

Status
Not open for further replies.