[SCP-US] Dylan Muller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Muller

Mar 3, 2023
Your in-game name: Dylan Muller
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 4/8/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: "Jambo"(STEAM_0:0:176125473)
Ban length?: 24 Hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ OR https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-staff-rulings.8874/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will refrain from taking the life of my friend, even if they request me to do so, in order to prevent a recurrence of the circumstances that led to this situation.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned but never for NITRP.
Why should you be unbanned: Based on the circumstances surrounding my ban, I respectfully request an opportunity to present my case for being unbanned. In particular, I wish to explain that I received guidance from an administrator named Jambo, who instructed me to refrain from killing my friend in the game. I followed this guidance and ceased my actions accordingly. However, despite my compliance, my friend subsequently killed me, which Jambo observed, leading to a discussion with the administrator. During this discussion, I explained my situation and indicated that my friend was the one who had initiated the problematic behavior, and I had not engaged in any wrongdoing. Despite this explanation, the administrator seemed to dismiss my case by waiting only seven seconds after I made the request to escalate my sit indicating that I could not be helped at that time. As this was my first incident of this kind, I am confused as to why I was banned and seek a reconsideration of the matter.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure I wont break this rule again by not having fun with my freinds and making sure not to kill someone when they ask me too.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I kindly request that my ban be lifted as tomorrow marks the end of my spring break, and I would like to enjoy my last day playing on the server. I believe that the ban was unjustly imposed, and while I do not intend to cause trouble, I cannot help but feel that the moderator, Jamboo, may be harboring a bias against me.

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Hope this clears things up...

I had pulled you and told you to knock it off with killing eachother. This was a issue because not only is the server a Serious RP server, you actually started to kill people that you thought was your friend. I gave you a verbal warning to stop messing around like that and after killing somebody who you had though was your friend i had drew the line as you were now affecting players experiences on the server by RDMing. This has now also continued to him being passive aggressive in my dms as well.

A NITRP was issued after he was warned to stop and kept going, For his buddy, i gave the same verbal warning to him to knock it off or he will be going as well.

Last edited:

Dylan Muller

Mar 3, 2023
Hope this clears things up...

I had pulled you and told you to knock it off with killing eachother. This was a issue because not only is the server a Serious RP server, you actually started to kill people that you thought was your friend. I gave you a verbal warning to stop messing around like that and after killing somebody who you had though was your friend i had drew the line as you were now affecting players experiences on the server by RDMing. This has now also continued to him being passive aggressive in my dms as well.

A NITRP was issued after he was warned to stop and kept going, For his buddy, i gave the same verbal warning to him to knock it off or he will be going as well.
I have decided to delete my previous comments and provide one comprehensive response to address the issue at hand. I have had previous disagreements with Jambo in the past, which I will not delve into. However, these experiences have influenced my decision to appeal my recent ban. I believe that my ban is unjustified and would like to express my concerns.

Jambo's response to my appeal suggested that he banned me after I accidentally killed someone. This is not entirely true. After I apologized for the incident, Jambo called me to a sit and indicated that he was going to issue a warning for mixing and RDM. He claimed that I mentioned in roleplay that my friend had asked me to kill the player. He eventually chose not to issue a warning but verbally cautioned me to stop playing around with my friend. I complied with his request, but my friend did not. My friend ended up killing me, and Jambo banned me, even though I had not done anything wrong.

Jambo mentioned that I was passive-aggressive in our DMs. However, this is not accurate. I merely asked him to check out the forum, and I did not use any passive-aggressive language. If necessary, I can provide a screenshot of our conversation to clarify this point.

In conclusion, I feel that my ban is unjustified, and I would like it to be reconsidered. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Denied

Hi @Dylan Muller

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am denying your ban appeal for the following reasons

After being brought to a Staff room by Jambo and told to knock it off as it wasn't benefiting RP at all to be killing people you continued to do what he directly asked you not to do, which would be valid reason for a NITRP ban.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.