[SCP-US] Filip's IA Ambassador App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:457107949
Discord name: Filip McSpazz
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2-3 Months
In what country are you located?: USA!!!
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Filip McSpazz
Civilian name: Flip
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Never
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- x2 RDM, x3 Fear RP
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for IA Ambassador so I can help lead the IA department into their NEW and up and coming change, under Filip McSpazz IA will fall under a Golden Era similar to how Ceaser lead the Romans conquering and ruling all! I will lead with an Iron Fist and make IA great again as they once were. I also want to apply to not only help IA but help myself this will improve my relations on the server but also get updates and leadership into IA. Overall I want to join simply to be a helping a friendly hand!
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I have been in IA for months now constant arresting, giving warnings, and following our rules to a T. I have been very good at listening to IA Directors and Ambassadors to improve myself and aswell IA. I to be honest love maining IA when not on D-Class so I can arrest the rule breakers and bring JUSTICE to the foundation!
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 6 (Evidence, Explanations, and Concisis)
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- To keep peace and order upon the foundation (to those they can atleast). To report unethical doings of higher ups as they arent above the Law. Watch over to make sure things are done properly but most importantly be a nice guy and not always have to be a rude person.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1. Investigating a breach of containment: When an SCP breaches containment, it can lead to disastrous consequences. Filip McSpazz Internal Affairs Ambassador may be tasked with investigating the cause of the breach and determining if any Foundation personnel were involved.
  2. Exposing corruption within the Foundation: The Foundation is a massive organization, and with so many people involved, there is always the potential for corruption. The Internal Affairs Ambassador may be tasked with uncovering any corrupt personnel and bringing them to justice.
  3. Dealing with rogue agents: Sometimes, Foundation personnel may go rogue and attempt to use SCPs for their own purposes. Filip McSpazz Internal Affairs Ambassador may be called in to deal with these rogue agents and prevent any damage they may cause.
  4. Managing personnel disputes: When working in a high-stress environment like the SCP Foundation, conflicts between personnel are bound to arise. The Internal Affairs Ambassador may be called in to mediate these disputes and ensure that everyone can continue to work together effectively.
Overall, Filip McSpazz Internal Affairs Ambassador character can bring a lot of depth and intrigue to SCP roleplay in GMod, as they are responsible for maintaining order within the Foundation itself.

Last edited:

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
-support
Massive Minge
Clip of him breaching SCP-409 while playing GENSEC
BkG2bmR.png

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
-Support

I haven't personally seen him breaching 409, but have watched him run into D-Block all crystallized at least 4 times. Very toxic and a huge minge.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
I havent seen you alot not saying ur not active just dont see u alot only heard of u from gensec and i play nu-7 ALOT and yk i sohuld see intel alot i dont see you on intel that much and i mean dog what are you thinking https://streamable.com/ihgrps (from cheese cooper)

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
IA Logo.png
Application Denied
Hello Agent Filip,

Me and my team have decided you are not fit for the role of Ambassador at this time. Once you have exhibited change, and it has been noted, you are happily encouraged to reapply after your 2 week waiting period. Please contact me personally for further information in regards to your application.

Highest Regards,

1662508806744.png

Status
Not open for further replies.