E-11 LCPL [Holding]
Nu-7 CPT [Held]
Omega-1 SGT [Held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Kicked for Mininging, FailRP warn was first time on server
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Why do i think am the best candidate for OA, i know how to handle a high ranking role within the foundation as well as order and do task fairly well within the ranks and orders given to me by my higher ups as being the best candidate for OA is my main goal to make a change within the foundation, As well as growing the OA team to bigger and better things to improve the Roleplay, interacting with players and the community to improve the RP overall, and to also help out the Site inspectors when order, from finding out a problem to cracking down on information that is classified to lower staff members who don't know about the information, Over all my duty is to support the Site inspectors and improve relations between all the departments
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Enforce Code of Conduct
Order Alpha-1 in the case no Overseers are on site
check up on departments and make sure the site is running smoothly
Interview Department and Regiments at request of the Overseer Council
Complete Documentation at request of the Overseer Council
Complete assignments or tasks given by Overseer Council
And in general take orders from Overseer Council
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After sometime as a ethics committee assistant, "Nohacks" begins to realize that being ethic isn't what he wants to be anymore and wants to bring justice to people who break the Code of Conduct in a more unethical manner, As the ethics committee failed to listen to his concerns and complains about certain things that were brought up and not fully delt with, He began to grow a black heart inside causing him to become a very angry person, Without the committee around he does some questionable things that could've got him kicked out of the program with some Omega-1 too but they stayed loyal to the assistant and didn't say anything, "Nohacks" began hanging around A-1 and the Site inspectors realizing that if he wanted to make the changes and to be hear that becoming a OA was the way to go and to prove that, He began letting A-1 getting away with certain things and didn't want to start problems, As one day as he is entering the Ethics committee wings with O-1 , His protector is knocked down and before he could turn around he was blindfolded and taken by Alpha-1 and brought before the Site inspectors as 05-1 "Why is it you want to turn your back on the ethics committee" "Nohacks: Well sir I don't think am being heard and I want to make a difference within the facility and you guys are my last hope" 05-2 "I think he would be a great addition to the team" 05-4 "What can you offer us?" "Nohacks: Well sir i will follow orders and do anything you ask me to do, I follow any order to the T Sir!" 05-3 "I think you will fit in fine, let us talk further and we will let you know shortly" "Nohacks: Of course, Sir." "Nohacks" Exits the room waiting for them to recall him back in, "Alpha-1:They are ready to see you now" Nohacks enters the room, Being staired by all the members 05-1:We have decided to...... TBD​

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
+Support
When he's needed he does his job to a high standard.
He's professional when its needed.
He's also a nice lad, I give him my full support!
Active on Ethics assistant.

can be a bit of a goofball, but hey thats nohacks for ya. He'd make a perfect fit for overseer assistant.

Current Ethics Assistant
Prior Medical Consultant
-Coral Lycensoft.

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
+Support
When he's needed he does his job to a high standard.
He's professional when its needed.
He's also a nice lad, I give him my full support!
Active on Ethics assistant.

can be a bit of a goofball, but hey thats nohacks for ya. He'd make a perfect fit for overseer assistant.

Current Ethics Assistant
Prior Medical Consultant
-Coral Lycensoft.
If i make it i will Miss you, You are best assistant for ECA

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
+support
- active
- goes above and beyond with what he does
-great app and lore

Sunari "Nasus" Taiyo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jun 19, 2022
+support
+Good interaction
+Was a funny man
+Hacked my garry's mod and removed himself from nu-7;-;

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Nohacks
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have deemed you unfit for this position. You may reapply in 2 weeks, or contact Foundation Command with an inquiry if you wish to appeal.

On behalf of █-2.

-█-2 's Head Secretary ████████

Status
Not open for further replies.