Denied [SCP US] Readd Nitro to 914

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Simple revert this update. Note this change has already 70 -1's
1682879023911.png

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1: It has always been fun and makes sense to be allowed
2: Gives something fun for D Class or CI to get

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
1: People complain that its OP even though its not and is veyr hard to aquire, out of all the times ive been using 914 ive only got nitro ONCE

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Its a dumb update and wont be helpful

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
-Support
Seen you use this in clips, it’s awesome but also very disruptive. Glad the devs did this.

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
-Support
Seen you use this in clips, it’s awesome but also very disruptive. Glad the devs did this.
Bro the whole job is to be disruptive, D class after HCZ cameras is gonna suck the only fun now is type blue or getting to 914

403BCE8E-CD57-4A71-A102-129BB4606C50.jpeg

Also 78 -1’s

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
-Support

Just seems like it disrupts most things like RP. if people dislike it... Too bad i guess.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Staff begged me for this ever since I made the clarification that the AA equipment rule only applied to equipment physically obtained from the Advanced Armory, I did promise them I would do this. I don't really plan to do this just to satisfy D-Class mains who want to be able to lob nitro at a group of 5-10 people so they can get a clip before disappearing back into the shadows, only to do it all again a few minutes later.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive -

As cloak said u just want this to throw at a group for cool clips it does nothing in the grand scheme of things and honestly it's a refresher not getting exploded cause level 65 d class over here has 9 of them

Filip McSpazz

Feb 19, 2023
Staff begged me for this ever since I made the clarification that the AA equipment rule only applied to equipment physically obtained from the Advanced Armory, I did promise them I would do this. I don't really plan to do this just to satisfy D-Class mains who want to be able to lob nitro at a group of 5-10 people so they can get a clip before disappearing back into the shadows, only to do it all again a few minutes later.
Skill Issue (Don’t let me escape then)

• Haha
Reactions: Harold Hawks

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Filip McSpazz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We do not plan on re-adding nitro to 914. As Cloak stated, it's been constantly abused following the ruling.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.