Character name(s): Commander Filip

Civilian name: Flip

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP US

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Current Warns 1x RDM 4x FearRP (On D-Class all of em)

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I will start off by saying simply id like to actual get some progression somewhere on the server after the whole MRP US thing I havent really put forth any progression effort anywhere except IA and well D Class kinda. However seeing as I was denied for IA and I dont really feel very suited for any MTFs as its just not my thing I thought the best thing I could do is apply for Special Agent as DEA seems like a very very cool place id like to progress in. I truly like everyone in DEA and its roleplay to me seems like one of the best on the server aside from IA. In total I am applying for special agent so I can actually go somewhere to seriously roleplay and get some more work done on the server but also to help lead a new department into a good look for these first coming weeks.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- Currently while I havent held any CL4+ jobs on the server I think it would be more important to look at my overall experience at work on the server. Special agent being a new thing that just came out is gonna need alot of work done with it and for this needs leaders and players in game that can not only control the RP but help make sure its right, and that perfectly describes me. So far I think ive done that pretty good across civil networks being a past CPT on the MRP and a long time member within IA making sure to be professional on the job when on it (hopefully other lives dont count). My work ethics and activity is what I think also sets me apart as I can go from a mingy D-Class who is always tryin push your buttons to a super cool and helpful member on another life. I also know for a fact I am a suitable person for special agent due to the job it entails me to do in roleplay but also my attitude when on jobs that require me to become more serious.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Ive written probably over 10+ documents 4 for IA alone and others for RP or research purposes. Simple things can make a document good 1: Cleanliness and precision 2: Visual look aswell as evidence / reasoning 3: Ease of understanding

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Well based off the job description and what regiments kinda went into DEA I can assume some things off the bat. DEA since it was B-1 and Intel now merged deal with roleplay mainly on surface dealing with GOI's (CI,UNGOC,CIVs, and even surface SCPs). My responsibilities if chosen would entail leading DEA agents in that type of roleplay that deals well with external affairs as said in the name but also making sure to let people know we work inside the foundation as well. I would be leading members into RP but also facilitating it at a moments notice with strong pushes to trainings and learnings moments. However most importantly Special Agent RP should be fun hence why most of us play videogames and ill make sure of it in a good way!

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Special Agent Filly started off like any other simple man inside the foundation, he got referred by a close friend and started working inside as a GENSEC however as time went by and more and more hours got put on his time clock he grew bored but also yerred for more elite and special tasks and while IA did seem a good suit for him Filly wanted more to do externally with the Foundation this is where DEA and the spot of Special Agent took his interest. Filly went on to grow accompanied with many of the members within B-1 who urged him to come along with them into DEA as they had told him it would be a fresh start. Hearing this he signed up as quick as he could ready to make a difference within the facility internally and externally actually giving him more of a meaning to come to work rather than just a pay check.

Filly would partake in many things as his character focuses on keeping the foundation safe at all costs even if it meant putting his life on the line or hours of work to get simple things done Filly would make sure he is involved with his fellow members by being a strong leader helping them into a golden era but also making sure to stay true to himself and not let work consume him by being deep down friendly and playful in his free time when not working or nothing is really happening on the foundation site

Last edited:

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
+/-

I'm going to be honest, I've never seen you on Intelligence or Beta-1 (EST and CST is 1 hour apart), and even so, one of the requirements to apply is experience with being an External Affairs Senior Agent which isn't even currently attainable outside of direct appointments to the position. Invest some time and demonstrate skills applicable to department leadership.

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @Filip McSpazz ,

Thank you for applying for Special Agent for the Department of External Affairs.

Unfortunately I have decided to deny your application due to the Department having existed for less than 24 hours. We are not currently in need of new Special Agents, nor do you meet the requirements of having Senior Agent experience.

You may reapply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.