Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Name: Sylveon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73012697
Previous Rank: Senior Gamemaster
Date of resignation?: 06/22/2023
Why did you resign?
At the time, I was feeling a bit tired of the server, and wanted to take a good long break. Due to this, I decided It would of been my best interest to resign fully and then depart the server. I wanted to not file for a lot of either back to back LOA's or end up going straight up inactive, and with my thought process on this, I decided leaving on my own volition instead of receiving warnings or something for being Inactive, was the best play.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
No, I did not get demoted, and this was my first time resigning in a staff/gm capacity.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
I have received warnings quiet a bit prior to my time as a SGM, never received any while on the gamemaster team, as such I never got Kicked or Banned.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I would hope the GM team would like to have me back, as I was able to provide decently quality events to the community and promote generally better RP for the server as a whole. I can also now dedicate time back into the server within a reasonably active commitment. As it stands, by burn out has faded, and I have been actively playing the server now for about a week now, and plan on continuing. In tern, I'd love to be able to conduct events once again.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217

Appeal Accepted

Hello @Sylveon

Thanks for making this resignation appeal. After discussion within the Event Team, we have chosen to bring you back as a Gamemaster.

Please contact myself Starling or Ryota for the next steps forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.