SCP USA Ban appeal

Maxwelli

Feb 15, 2024
Germany
Your in-game name: Maxwelli

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199405870738/

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199405870738/

Date of ban: 8.3.24

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ltarp

Who banned you: provided in the picture

Ban length?: 10 hours now

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i got warned for Ban evasion, what was later proven that i wasnt ban evading. Then i have one for failrp as well

Why should you be unbanned: i dont know what exactly i did before i was banned. Nobody was after me or anything, i also wasnt on my way to get arrested.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: as far as im aware i only broke a law in rp before i got banned. I only break rules when im under peer pressure like on my failrp one

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because i enjoy playing on the server and i like to help the people in rp and also helping to ban peole eho break the rules. I once provided severaly clips of someone being racist

Attachments

• Bild_2024-03-08_203257931.png
    Bild_2024-03-08_203257931.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 10

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Denied

Hi @welli

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal,

After reading on the possible reason behind why you have been banned, was likely due to that you had broke a law in RP. If that was the case that you had broke a law in RP and you were in a RP situation or being arrested in RP with other people noticing you had left without reason. Than that will explain why you have received the ban, Due to this cause There will be no changes to the original ban.
If you have any questions relating to the Ban Appeal, Please DM me on Discord with my profile under the Admin list on our discord.

I hope to see you again on our server.
Kind Regards,
Levi H