PepperJack28
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
2 Months
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
EST
Character name(s):
J P Bingus for Site, J P Bingus' Evil Twin for CI (although I never use it)
Civilian name:
J Q Bongus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP US
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for security captain because I want to be able to have more control over what happens in D block due to it seemingly melting down evey time I am on the server. I also hear about and am a part of sweeps that fail for no reason, and I want to be able to fix that. I also think becoming a captain will be fun and a good way to start progressing to the higher ranks on the server, although I do not know what I want to venture into next.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

What makes me suitable to be a captain is largely due to what I have learned in my time as an AXO member (Specifically AXO-IV) on the server. It has taught me more discipline and to minge muich less, so that I can be trusted to lead more. I also pay close attention to detail, so there is rarely anything going unnoticed in D block when I am online as a seargent. In the end I do want to have fun, but at the same time there is time for serious RP which I will keep in order both through example and telling others the same when they act out of line. I have also led a successful sweep.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The responsibilities of a captain in RP is to have full control over D block at all times. They are the main authority for the smaller things that the chief does not have time to look after, such as making sure research line is moving smoothly, nobody is being unethically terminated, and keeping d boys under control through airlock and tower. When things get too rowdy in an amount of time where it cannot be solved with people on catwalk, captains would also be the ones organzing and executing a sweep (with permission) in order to keep d block orderly and safe. In an RP sense they are also examples to other GENSEC members.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

One day my wife went missing due to some mystrerious circumstances. She had recently found some weird blue key and was certain that it led to something greater, but I wrote it off as another one of her weird micro-obsessions. I didn't even think twice when she said she would be going on a trip with her friends, she did so every year. She never came back. I spiraled. I looked into evey occult happening, to folk lore to UFO sightings to figure out what happened. Then I found them. Well, maybe its better to say they found me. It seemed I was diving into something much deeper than I ever could have imagined. Due to my background as a police officer, they offered to let me join the foundation seeing as how their mistaqke at containing a dangerous object cost me my wife. I want to rise through the ranks in oder to try and find my wife again one day.
Edit: Changed formatting to make it more readable due to Ogre's comment.
Edit: Promoted to AXO-IV from AXO-III

Last edited:

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.