ScpRed / Pen Pozniak Mod Applications [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen Pozniak

Jan 14, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Red_Cross_509
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 03D:07H:14M:10S
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Pen Pozniak"" [VK-T]
Chaos name (include your rank): Pen"Morse-Code"
Civilian name: "Al Maktoob"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448518499
Discord ID (name#0000): ScpRed#0970
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No , Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 4x FailRP / 1x FearRP / Thirdperson abuse
  • ThirdPerson abuse is when i was playing CI and used thirdperson as a advantage.
  • First-FailRP is Unknown as its been too long to remember the Warning.
  • Second-FailRP is Unknown but i think its from Falcon but he doesnt know.
  • Third-FailRP is when i was entering Civilian Chef into the vent system of Foundation.
  • Fourth-FailRP is when i was a Ranger and Turned off the Turbines in Foundation.
  • FearRP is when possible when i was a D-Class and i was a under-Gun-Point.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No but i wish to have the Experience for Staff in this community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes , I have played i a lot of SCP-RP , HL2RP , STAR WARS-RP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-3 Hours in Monday to Friday , 4 Hours in Satuday to Sunday , About everyday.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want the Experience for becoming a Moderator in this server which this would allow me to join other server to have the experience to show to other server and this server in which this would allow me to have more background in my moderation history to other servers and this server in which this is why i want to Become a moderator in this server as i have more time played in this server then any other servers that make me confident to post forms in this server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I feel like that i am able to help this server on activities on the morning as i think this is able to help player, playing this server being stuck or random Reports in the mornings claiming sits in the mornings as this is when at 9:00-10:00AM is when people start being more active in the server in which needs a moderator to help the players in the server which i think that's my speciality over the other applicants (I know my VTime isn't perfect but i am very active in this server).

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Had more interactions and they were all good
- Mature

- Vtime is adequate

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Pen Pozniak ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.