[SCPRP] Chief Of Security Civilnetworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:452564786
Discord name: x911.
-
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've currently been inactive due to me having a break from SCPRP and I've been inactive for a total of 29 days, 22 hours, 36 minutes and 18 seconds. But I've recently come back due to the information I've heard from people within the security department and what they are unhappy with.
-
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Masoonie Jackson
Civilian name: Borden Barken
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I once held the role of GSD Captain back in 2022 and 2023 and was aiming for GSD Chief of Security back then but due to my immaturity as a 15 to 16 year old, I was unfit for the position. I also held a MTF NU-7 including MTF E-11 but got removed from E-11 due to being a troll and immaturity, I got kicked from MTF NU-7 since I was inactive and decided to stop playing SCP RP.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've had a total of 41 warnings back in 2022 and 2023 which consists of multiple RDM warnings, mass RDM, combat cuffing, mixing, toxicity, fearRP, FailRP, Micspam and naming convetions. I've had a total of 10 bans of severe toxicity, racism LTAP, MRDM and NITRP.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I'm interested in becoming Chief of Security since I think I am good for the position and so I can make the Security Department better than it was before with some new ideas which weren't properly introduced within the Security department back when I was a GSD Captain. Such as Basic trainings, proper introductions to the Security department, regular patrols around the facility, guard posts around the facility, basically making the security department WHAT IT WAS MEANT FOR. And making sure that the Security department actually does it job and have no incompetent captains, officers or sergeants within the department.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
What makes me suitable for the chief of security is that I am an independent person and I can take stress very calmly and make cold hearted decisions when needed to. While leading a security division, it is important to work collaboratively with other departments within the facility. Being a team player and fostering positive working relationships with colleagues is key to ensuring the overall security and success of the organization. I have a good ability to analyse situations, make decisions under pressure, and adapt to unforeseen circumstances is important. I can also follow the facility's ethic principles and guidelines while making decisions that prioritize the safety of personnel and containment of anomalies.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
One of the important responsibilities of a Chief of security is to ensure that security protocols are in place to protect confidential information from unauthorized access or disclosure. I can also develop, implement, and oversee security protocols to safeguard the facility, personnel, and containment procedures. This means I have to establish, surveillance systems positions, and emergency response plans. And one of the most key parts of the Chief of security is to provide training, guidance, and supervision to ensure that security procedures are followed effectively.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Masoonie Jackson a seasoned security professional, had just passed a rigorous application and interview process to become the Chief of Security at the SCP Facility. Known for his exceptional leadership skills, strategic thinking, and unwavering dedication to the safety and security of personnel, Masoonie was seen as a promising candidate for the role.

Masoonie Jackson underwent an extensive onboarding process to familiarize himself with the unique security protocols, containment procedures, and anomalous threats within the SCP facility. He immersed himself in the Foundation's lore and history to better understand the challenges he would face in his new role. Masoonie, following his new role, greeting himself to his fellow comrades in the line of duty quickly began building relationships with security personnel, department heads, and key directors within the SCP Foundation. He emphasized the importance of teamwork, communication, and collaboration in maintaining a secure and efficient operation across all of the facility. As the new Chief of Security, Masoonie conducted a comprehensive assessment of the security infrastructure, identifying areas for improvement, implementing enhanced security protocols, and modernizing security systems to better respond to potential threats and containment breaches.

Events / Storylines he may partake in
  1. Containment Breach Crisis: Masoonie Jackson finds himself at the center of a major containment breach involving a particularly dangerous SCP entity. As Chief of Security, he must lead the response efforts, coordinate containment teams, and ensure the safety of personnel while containing the anomaly before it poses a greater threat and creates further destruction and chaos throughout the facility.
  2. Anomalous Infiltration: Masoonie uncovers a plot to infiltrate SCP facility, facilities by an anomalous group seeking to exploit SCPs for dark purposes. He must navigate a complex web of deception, betrayal, and hidden agendas to rid the department of the infiltration and protect the Foundation's secrets.

Side note: I am not expected to have this accepted due to my inactivity.​

There are no Spots open and you were a captain 2 years ago with a staggering 41 warns over a period of 2 years and just to make it better your whole application is AI-generated. If this application is even being considered it's a Massive -Support.

The biggest - Support

Attachments

• 1722021376323.png
    1722021376323.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 1722021668515.png
    1722021668515.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 22
Sep 5, 2022
This is kind embarrassing ( not the part where it's AI generated, which I can tell you from the bottom of my heart and kill me if I'm liar that it's not AI generated) but the fact that my overconfidence forgot the fact that I can't even go straight to chief of security without at least being a GSD captain within the new generation.

I sincerely apologize and my lack of activity is even worse.

This is kind embarrassing ( not the part where it's AI generated, which I can tell you from the bottom of my heart and kill me if I'm liar that it's not AI generated) but the fact that my overconfidence forgot the fact that I can't even go straight to chief of security without at least being a GSD captain within the new generation.

I sincerely apologize and my lack of activity is even worse.
you dont even need to hold captain, its not a requirement. The issue is there is no slot open for CoS (2 slots at time)

Rei

Sep 15, 2023
-support
-your using AI that is obvious
-your not even a captain and your applying for chief of security
-God damn to many warns sorry fam but try next time

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Masoonie Jackson:)

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Angry
Reactions: Niox
Status
Not open for further replies.