Discord name: BritishDooo#6347

For how long have you played on CG SCP: since last December

In what country are you located?: Uk

Time zone: GMT+0

Character name(s): Ash Smith/ kain "Shadow"

Civilian name: CM&D "Bigger Dave"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP Uk

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E11,MTF NU7,Exec Researcher, SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: a few warns for mixing,fearRP,FailRP and a 1 day ban for FailRP

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I have been on the Research team for a very long time and done tests on all scps and helped teach multiple Jrs and have taken part in many CL4 tests so I feel I'm ready to get promoted to Executive so I can help the research team grow and develop even more to help new researchers keep a interest in research and continue to teach other researchers more.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I believe I have the experience and dedication needed to become a Executive and due to me being a part of the research for so long team I believe I'm well known in the site and I feel that other researchers find me approachable for help.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have written a lot over the time I have been on the site and its important to have the correct layout and information in the document to insure that it is clear and easy to read and have the correct amount of information needed to help the foundations understanding of the SCPs to grow.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Primarily to help the DOR insure that the research team is professional and are able to get constructive results when testing SCPs while also insuring that all testing is conducted safely and ethically. And when able to it is also executives responsibility to test the more dangerous CL4 SCPs to make sure that the foundation understands them enough to safely contain them.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would they be involved in?: Researcher Ash Smith first joined the foundation back in 2005 after working with the CDC for 10 years and the foundation picked up on his skill regarding research of dangerous biological hazards after joining the foundation he has dedicated his work to insuring that SCPs like SCP-008 and SCP-049 remain in containment and don't become a threat to the world.

Mar 1, 2022
Hello Ash,

After reviewing your application, I've decided to give you:
*Edited: Went from Neutral to - Support*

- SUPPORT

• Your activity is better than bad, and worse than good;
  • Lackluster application (Come on man, you can write more than this);
  • You already have experience as Executive Researcher;
  • Your tests, and documents, are respected by many, and so is the work you do;
  • Your maturity even at that age is more than questionable. (I love to mention the fact that you said "Kindly fuck off" during your interview while I was standing outside the DoR's office and waiting for, Shady I believe, to come back from your interview;
  • Your previous demotion raises concerns if you are fit for this job or not.

We all thank you for applying, however, from my point of view, you are still not worth to be an Executive Researcher.
P.S. I have nothing personal regarding my first minus which I've specified above, however, what ever you do reflects in my opinion and decision to leave such a verdict. Its not like one guy can talk shit about me, and expect to slip, that's just life, Ash Smith.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022
- Support

Ash you just recently metagamed the E11 frequency to CI and that does not show maturity at all.

The application is lacking a lot and does not fit the level of detail that is expected of an Executive Researcher.

Finally, and you'vd done this in the past, do not go begging to Site Command or Site Administrarion if you get denied to become an Executive like you have done many times prior.

You can do a lot better Ash, but improve your behaviour.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

- SUPPORT

I'm not UK, but I remember back when you were an Executive on the USA server. Reading the responses here and your own response, it looks like there hasn't been a notable improvement.

You haven't changed your answer to your reason to become an Executive Researcher since March 2022.

Your lore is poor.

You have flip-flopped between UK and US on multiple occasions based on where your reputation is better in the present moment. You'll get denied from one server, then switch to the other to try rebuilding and as soon as you're met with any negative stimuli, criticism or god forbid someone talking back to you due to your sour attitude, you will switch back again.

You talk down to your peers all the time about your job's responsibilities.

You nearly get set off anytime someone talks about you without bothering to make a legitimate debate over things.

You kill yourself purposely to escape consequences when you want to commit behavior that would normally lose you your keys, abusing NLR all the way as an excuse for your actions.

You even lied to site leadership about being the deputy Director of Research during our then current Director's vacation while someone else was supposed to be heading up those duties, and when you were called out on it, you applied for the Director spot and got denied.

Without your attitude, this app is not the best I've seen. However, with the attitude you've always exercised, I'm in genuine fear of what happens when you are handed the Executive keys again. You taking on more stress yet again may only enable your anger yet again and I do not want that for the UK research team.

If you've changed, that's fine, but you have left a bad enough impression on me that I don't think you're fit for the position in general.

Good luck.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Massive -support

has told people to kys on multiple occasions including me he got away with it by saying i meant keep yourself safe

-Highly immature

-has lied about being the director of research on multiple occasions

-was whitelist removed from executive researcher

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
-Massive negative support
Last night you were wondering around surface as a Ci deep cover and after we killed you multiple times since you were a deep cover you moan and cried in ooc complaining that it was RDM then took it upon yourself to go on Jugg and come to the base to kill us which is base camping
Highly immature
Doesn’t deserve a position after the things he’s done

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
- Support
- Youre immature, you once told me to do a test with you because it was 'super-duper-wuper' important and then had a fit because i was doing a test with someone else.
- Your response to Appo and Broda show that you have serious anger issues.
- You tried to guilt trip me into doing a test with you by claiming i was choosing someone else over you. I was but thats not the point, you did this as my superior in the bio division, i dread to think what you would do as an exec.

Im sorry to put a -support but i genuinely dont think you would be a good fit, especially after reading everyone elses' reviews. If you did leak stuff as E-11 then theres the obvious threat you would do the same as an exec.

Jun 21, 2022
+Support

+ Previous experience as exec
+ Actually has RP skills and does good tests unlike most other researchers i see
+ Even with the disadvantages that i wont go into in respect of him, he writes good documents
+ Active

+/- Can be immature at times, but so can everybody

Good luck ash, hope you get the position buddy

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
UmomwHH.png
Application Denied

Hello Ash,
Thank you for taking the time to make an Executive researcher application.
Sadly, the overwhelming negative support, in addition to stories of your actions, even discarding the ones that are not "recent", have given neither me nor Alec enough confidence to allow you to return to your former position.

This is not likely to change until we see genuine improvement and positive actions from you, furthermore your application itself is not up to standards compared to contemporary applications.

Please, work on these aspects, your skills as a researcher and competence as an executive are not under question, but your attitude and behavior are. Id reccomend taking up to a month to ammend this and demonstrate improved behavior to the community and departments.​

You may Re-Apply in Three (3) Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.