SCPRP UK MOD APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bl1tzhyp3
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): (5D 15H) At this current moment of time
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Price Wilson (Holding) Capitan (Holding) Nu7 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank): "Price" Wilson CI-A
Civilian name: Dingleberry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:567754406
Discord ID (name#0000): GhostRW#0116
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, Capitan, Mod, 096, Consuntant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Never got kicked or banned, and yes i have receved warnings but i am trully sorry about them, i got few warning when i first started playing the server and recently i got one but it got removed.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No, but i am willing to learn
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes this server, been on it coming up 10 months
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: i usually play 4-5 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator because I believe I could help improve the RP experience for the new and old players of the server. I could do this by enforcing the rules of the server and helping create a less toxic and fair environment for everyone. I want to help players with issues they might have with another player and help people learn from their mistakes so that dont repeat their mistakes. But if the mistake is repeated or something is bad enough give the correct punishment for the situation. I also want to help the other staff members when I am needed to.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not going to say that I am special or better than other applicants. But I would be able to watch over all of the player in and out of character and I will be able to take admin sits when no one is able to take them the reason I take this applicants more specialized then another because I want to experience the server from a different stand point then a normal player

Last edited:

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+/- Decent Application
+/- Not enough interactions

Hello Price. I haven't had enough interactions with you to form a proper review. Other than that your application is decent.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ SUPPORT
- Mature
- Good interactions
- Good playtime

I wish you the best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022

+Support
Hey there as you been with us for a long time and your application is detailed enough imma support this.

Good luck
-Licht​

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

I'm giving you a positive Neutral

+good playtime
+is intrested in the server (cl4 and mtf)

- app can use work
- warnings not detailed

I would give you a +Support if you would add links to your previous apps and show all your warns in detail so we understand what you have done, with dates so we know how recent.
I recognize your name but I dont know much about you so i cant comment on your behavior but you seem like a mature guy.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Good Interactions
- Active
- VTime
- Recent warnings
- Application needs work

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Price Wilson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.