Your in-game name: Casual Anarchist
Your SteamID: : 76561199102758190
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102758190
Date of ban: 5/22/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP-MRDM
Who banned you: Doesnt say.
Ban length?:One week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCPRP-USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Im not sure, as i am not entirely sure what i did wrong.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
never, I dont believe.
Why should you be unbanned:
I was playing CGITV, i Run thru the vents, and shoot a few people to sneak in, as you are allowed to do. and then some MTF guy, freaks out, kills me, and then when i confirm my death, he says I LTAP, and that i MRDM, when i was raiding as CGITV, to get photos and documents.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I usually dont break many rules, and when I do, I always apologize and do my best to fix my mistakes.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Its the first server I have really feeled like progressing in, and I came home from a long day at work just to see my account was banned from my currently beloved server.

Please help,
-Charlie, "Casual Anarchist"

Shugshug

May 23, 2022
Feel free to respond if yall know anything i can do, or help with to get this settled.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
I just ban extended since you were offline and they were not able to offline ban

Shugshug

May 23, 2022
I just ban extended since you were offline and they were not able to offline ban
What are you talking about? I genuinely came back to my computer with me being banned. im very confused what you are saying.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Hello @CelticMuffinz

On behalf of myself and the staff team, I sincerely apologize for the delay with this ban appeal, I will personally see to it that this is responded to by the end of today.

Kind Regards
Monarch.​

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Appeal Accepted

Hi @CelticMuffinz

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I apologize for the delay of the verdict of your application. We are unfortunately unable to find the staff member who has served you your punishment and as a result of this I have decided to lift your ban and apologize on behalf of the entire SCP USA staff team for this major delay.

Your ban has been removed and you can continue playing on the server.

Kind regards,
Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.