SCPRP-USA-BANAPPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnuggetxo2

May 25, 2022
Your in-game name: Koda Johnson
Your SteamID: 76561198999918808
Your steam community link: (Don't know what that is besides maybe this) https://steamcommunity.com/id/40578931/
Date of ban: 5/22/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): " MRDM | - Soggy "
Who banned you: I don't know besides that name Soggy
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Read the rules and try to understand them more clearly
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I believe I have been warned twice but on other servers
Why should you be unbanned: Because the SCP server is a really fun server and I don't play on any other servers besides that one.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the list of rules again and try to make the most sense of it.

Last edited:

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
Hey Its the person who had you banned I unfortunately cannot recall about this event I am terribly sorry however could you possible remind of what had happened

kingnuggetxo2

May 25, 2022
Hey Its the person who had you banned I unfortunately cannot recall about this event I am terribly sorry however could you possible remind of what had happened
Ok pretty much after like 5-7 ish minutes after I killed 3 class-ds that were standing inline to test. Which turned it into a MRDM so then i was banned for 2 weeks

Starling6

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hi Mr Nugget/King, I was the issuing moderator for the ban. I had my Moderator (Soggy) and a Trial Moderator (Micheal Rivera) Come to me. Asking me to issue a MRDM ban to you. As stated in the rules, RDM is Random-Death Match. And is a offense that is not usually taken lightly; you. As admitting in your previous statement said you killed 3 D-Class. Just standing in line. And the punishment for MRDM is a minimum of a 2 week ban.

Thank you; Have a lovely evening.

Starling.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021

Appeal Accepted

Hi Johnson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days. Class D's are not allowed to kill each other unless they have a valid reason. I recommend reading the rules as you need a valid reason to kill someone. You're expected to RP it out rather than stabbing 3 people in a line for no reason.

Regards,
Flames​
(Ban might've expired by now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.