John Dane
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCPRP-USA.
Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not sure, sorry that I could not provide you with enough information.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain because I feel asthough I can be a great asset for GENSEC, I can be able to improve GENSEC needs such as; Doing license tryouts and logging information on the roster, things the likes of that.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I believe I am suitable for Security Captain mainly because most other Security Captains really don't like being a Security Captain, and thus they lack the proper motivation, I am extremely motivated to become a Security Captain, I understand the protocols for being a GENSEC personel, I can handle paperwork extremely accurately and I can also be understanding for whom needs to be understood.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  1. Keeping and insuring that D-Block is safe and is not rioting for most of the time people are within D-Block to make tests more easier to come by.
  2. Punishing those whom like to go against proper procedure and protocol by doing things they should not be doing such as; Insubordination, Breaking code of ethics, breaking protocol.
  3. Doing paperwork for rosters and frequent trainings so people can become RRT to destroy any riots that will come.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jaeger is a student that had graduated from his university at only 20 years old after this he gets recruited into canadian law enforcement, from there on out Jaeger has a mediocre time being a shotgun rider of a highway patrol officer, there Jaeger understands patience. 1 year down the road when Jaeger was being a shotgun rider of a highway patrol officer with the name of 'Jack', Jaeger and Jack pulled over this 32 year old caucasian man that started opening fire from his front seat out the back window with what the 2 officers (Jaeger and Jack) started to believe was a handgun, after this person started opening fire, he jumped out of his car and started to lunge at the officers with a machete, this suspect did not get too far before he got laid out in the street with around 19 shots of 9mm ammo from both the officers that was there, after this incident both the officers were put on leave because they have just killed a man. 2 years after this incident Jaeger joined the Canadian Army and only served 1 year after being pulled aside by this man, this is where Jaeger will recieve his first promotion within the Canadian Army, but this was no ordianary promotion, Jaeger has also had a chance to pick a code-name, so Jaeger picked the code-name 'Paperazzi', mainly because it was the only word he had in his mind when this was happening, so now Jaeger 'Paperazzi' is changed entirely.
He joined a top-secret military operation called Operation called Operation-Jade a Contribution to the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO) in the Middle East, after 1 week deployment type operation Jaeger was pulled aside by the same man and asked to join a super top-secret military organization called the SCP foundation, Jaeger 'Paperazzi' said "That is fucking nuts, no!" but then a week later at a bar when Jaeger 'Paperazzi' was doing stupid things (drinking alcohol) he gets into a redundant bar fight, gets knocked out and dragged into a 'Hospital' then low and behold, Jaeger saw some spooky things, so Jaeger finally starts to believe this kinda crazy story, then he goes along with it.
2 weeks later Jaeger 'Paperazzi' joins the top sercet military organization that is the SCP Foundation, the first job Jaeger was tasked is to be within the Security Force known as GENSEC, so Jaeger 'Paperazzi' does this for a while and was presented with an opportunity to become an Officer, Jaeger said "Hell yeah!" and was promoted to an Officer, Jaeger really loves this job nothing bad happened to him yet, anywho Jaeger 'Paperazzi' climbs up the Chain Of Command (COC) and then a few months later, gets the opportunity to become a Security Captain, Jaeger ponders upon this opportunity and thinks it through, Jaeger will try to become a Security Captain, Jaeger 'Paperazzi' gives his boss a note saying "Hello, anything you want me to do, you can task me with, I will take any job offer you have in mind! Trust me and I will do anything."
And now Jaeger 'Paperazzi' waits for his boss to take the time to read his small note to ponder upon the question, is Jaeger 'Paperazzi' actually fit for this job? Jaeger says "Yes!" but it really only matters what his boss(s) say, so the big question is what do his boss(s) say? That question, is to be found out later!

(The End)
I hope you like the application and lore, whomever takes the time to read the lore and this application will be in my heart forever, even if this application gets denied, I still wish you all a good rest of your days!

Status
Not open for further replies.