SCPRP USA SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526209813
Discord name: !epid !!#1946
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on the server for a month now, with a playtime of 2D 16H
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AWST (GMT+8)
Character name(s): Gure Bob
Civilian name: Gure 'monkey'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-20230407224703_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI Alpha+
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved a warning for RDM, and a 3 day ban for language use/toxicity
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have a good understanding on the lore and activities of 096. I have seen activity of him in-game and understand how he behaves and is recontained.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When pacified, SCP-096 will be crouched looking away from his containment cell door. He will also occasionally pace back and forth of the eastern wall.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 will sprint towards anyone that has looked at a photo/his face (SCP-096-1), he will only go to D-Block if the target that has looked at SCP-096 is located there. If SCP-096 has been breached with a breaching tool, he will walk around the facility until someone looks at his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- Personnel that are involved in recontaining SCP-096 are required to wear scramble gear, to avoid looking at SCP-096's face. Personnel are required to put a bucket on SCP-096's head, to prevent anyone looking at SCP-096, and to also destroy any photo found of SCP-096 possible. Allow SCP-096 to kill every instance of SCP-096-1 , and further wait for SCP-096 to calm down and pacify. Then beam and cuff SCP-096 with the bucket on his head, and then take him back to his cell and recontain him.

Status
Not open for further replies.