Discord name: DanielRLS#8349
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AWST (GMT+8)
Character name(s): Daniel bob
Civilian name: Daniel Rob
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-20230425150042_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received a warning for RDM and Mic spam and I have received a 12 hour ban for leave to avoid RP
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have a good understanding of the 096 lore and how he works during containment breach's. I have helped in the process of re-containment of SCP-096
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?
- when in his containment cell SCP-096 will crouch down face away form his cell door and cry. he will also occasionally start pacing back and forth on the eastern wall of his containment cell.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- when someone looks at SCP-096's face he will start screaming and running to them and that person who looked at SCP-096's face will been know as know SCP-096-1. SCP-096 will only go to D-Block if SCP-096-1 is in there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- Personnel that are involved in re-containing SCP-096 will be wearing scramble gear to avoid seeing SCP-096 face. personnel are required to put a bucket on his head so people don't see his face. personal are to also destroy all photos of SCP-096 if found. before SCP-096 can be beamed all instances of SCP-096-1 must be terminated. once SCP-096 has killed the last instance he will sit down and cry cover his face or start trying to break the bucket personal will beam and cuff him to take him back to his cell for re-containment.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @DanielRLS !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.