Denied Scp's Skill Tree Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Adds a skill tree, to certain Scp's chosen by Dev's skill trees will allow certain SCP's to upgrade there Scp, in Certain way's
For Example. lets say u wanted to upgrade Scp 457 Run ability so it will last longer, or u could upgrade the SCP by Reducing
the cooldown so u can use it more frequently or u could get a simple Damage reduction, which will reduce all damage taken by 10%
of course if stacked these all up it Sounds OP. But here is the balance of it

U will only be able to Equip to 2 Skills at a time, u will be able to acquire all skills in the skill tree however u can only use two.
this way it wont make the SCP Overpowered as they are limited to only two skills at a time and after they breach they can not
change these skills they have chosen, Until there Contained and put back in there cell. the skills can be anything the Devs think is fair and balanced

So how do u unlock these skills in the skill tree? u have to Earn skill Points. and this part i am not sure off.
i thought maybe as u level up through the SCP Levels u could unlock skill points, but some players are already.
Up to level 30 and as u level up, it gets harder to level up

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No i have never Suggested some thing like this before, and have never heard or seen anybody suggest this before.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1 first Positive
It can make certain Scp's that are weaker stronger. So there more fun to play

2nd Positive
Adds some thing new and fun for SCP players to unlock

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Might be to Powerful not sure?

Coding issues, might be bugs and Glitch's if added to the game?

Annoying? Depends on what skill's Scps can unlock for which Scp?
as i imagine the community would not be happy if 682 got a 10% Damage reduction

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Add's some thing new and fun for SCP players to unlock and grind for.
i thought it be a cool idea to add this in the game so certain Scps that are weaker and harder to play
can be more fun and Easier to play.

So what are peoples thoughts on this?

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
Would make SCPs more interesting
More grinding
Could be hard to implement

Overall, I wouldnt see why not

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Boylanard9232 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We have denied this due to the fact it would take to long to code and its not really needed as the weaker SCPS are weaker as they are there for the newer players and are not really suppose to be much of a challenge to RC.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.