scrp ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasdaxd

Mar 22, 2024
Your in-game name: Tootle Mcbootle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45062222
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050390172/
Date of ban: 22/03/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity
Who banned you: spectre
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: reset all my binds to default
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: Should be unbanned because I literally did not type out the word I said, must have been an edgy bind from years ago when i was a edgy kid. Why would I buy the tier 2 VIP yesterday and then intentionally say that in chat knowing what's going to happen if i do. Was 100% NOT intentional.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: again I bought VIP, im not going to waste money on a garry's mod server unless I want to be there and play normally.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: one of the first servers I actually enjoy playing, and its an RP server which says a lot.

Last edited:

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
Hi @wasdaxd, thank you for taking your time to submit an appeal. I have to be honest and say I don't recall the exact circumstances surrounding the ban issued. I do know, however, that I do not issue Severe Toxicity violations lightly. I understand we make mistakes and perhaps it was a rogue keybind you had, but we must also take responsibility for our mistakes. I have nothing more to present and shall leave this to a staff member of appropriate rank to decide the outcome.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Wasdaxd

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After Spectre statement. and yours. i have come to the conclusion. that you were in the wrong even if you didnt mean to say it and it was a bind you are still Accountable for whatever binds you make. and when you use them.

Seeing as the Banned most likey just ended. you will not be able to Appeal it.

Good day​

Status
Not open for further replies.