Scunter ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunter

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Scunter
Your SteamID:76561198164435004
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164435004/
Date of ban: Saturday march 27th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): constant minge always come back to break the rules nitrp - grow up scunter
Who banned you: Alp
Ban length?: PERMA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not minge and play the game as intended
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: cause i like playing the game and wont minge again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i broke no rules i was just a cock to everyone
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cause i like it

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
I know I shouldn't respond to this,

but seeing as I was involved in banning you many times over, and then unbanning, then REBANNING, I don't think you should be unbanned. At least not in the near future. We've had to constantly speak to you about this and this is like your 4th long ban with less time between the bans than the bans themselves. You seriously have to learn to grow up and, in my opinion, saying "I'll not minge I swear" is not enough and seems like a lie if you do it immediately after. You haven't changed over any of the times we have unbanned you and until that change is obvious how would we know you won't repeat the same mistakes? Just my thoughts.

Delete this if you want but I needed to put this here.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
I'll reduce your ban.

You'll be unbanned on 01/06/2021. If you come back and carry on as you were and have lied by saying that you "won't minge again" then I'll happily reinstate the ban and you won't need to bother appealing that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.