Time zone:GMT+1

Character name(s):Señor Larson,Caomhin O’hara and Aloe Vera

Civilian name:Caomhin O’hara

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one ban for ltap because I forgot to say I was going off and one warning for rdm just confusion from early on in the game

-

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am apply for executive researcher because I want to help develop files on SCPs and help the foundation as much as I can.

-

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I never put me or anyone participating in tests in extreme dangers, I am frequently online and I like to work as a team

-

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have written a few excellent documents, what makes them excellent is the time and effort I put into them I used the right format and got all the information I possibly could

-

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:To test on SCPs, grade documents and find out as much information as possible on each scp

-

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Me and my family fled from Russia at a young age due to cherynobyl my father was a scientist who died due to the effects, I want to live his legacy and pursue in a similar profession. I had 5 pet lizards through out my time as a child I am very fascinated in lizards, I frequently check in on 682.

Deleted member 2482

-Support

Last edited by a moderator:

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022

- Support

- Rushed application
- Barely seen you
- Little to no understanding of the role
- No understanding of excellent documents
- Unable to verify if your 'few excellent documents' even exist - they are not logged

Status
Not open for further replies.