Sean Hanson Ethics Assistant Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:63157345
Discord name:
Sean Hanson
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1week 4hours
In what country are you located?:
Denmark
Time zone:
UTC +1
Character name(s):
Sean Hanson
Civilian name:
Mark Hamson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes i do indeed
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
i am holding (CI-b/E-11 LCPL)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have one warning for RDM. for shooting a downed d class
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
i am very fair and i think about my choices very much before i do them. and i am ready to learn. how to behave. as a Ethics Assistant. to show what i am really made of i have also had some fun interactions with Ethics member `Hangman`. and i am inspired by him ( and so is lore) . and i want to work with `Hangman` and the others on the Ethics team. and i think i would fit in. nicely
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
he following are the responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant. Ethics Committee assistants work directly under the Ethics Committee members and complete work assigned to them by the committee. While members of the Ethics Committee are away, they must assume responsibility for ensuring that the Code of Ethics is followed by site staff. Another EC Assistant's job is to direct members of O-1 until an Ethics Member of higher rank returns. (please note this is the same one i used for my older App. please do say. if i should remove it and rewrite it or if it is ok ;)

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: bare with me. i am not the best with lore.

it all started. with Sean in his 20s. he was a judge. in a small city. where everybody knew each other. there was hardy anything so Sean had nothing to do as a judge but relaxing. but then a case came up. about a MURDER case. Sean was a bit nervous he really never have tried it before. it looked at the case and the files inside. he has never seen such Brutality. the Victim. a female (married)with brown hair. in her late 30s had been murdered in her own home. (call made by a unknown male voice) with her head hit Multiple times. by a blunt object. but the Husband was not there there was only 1 car in the driveway. police immediately tried. to track the Husband down. and they finally did. after a moth. they found him at a old Hotel seems to have gone crazy. talking to himself. saying somebody is after him. if Sean didn't know better he would have believed it. but no Sean knows what a human is capable to try to get away from Consequences. of their actions. When the day finally came where the Husband was going to be given his penalty. Sean's friend (which name is Fred)
Fred ` are you sure Sean? he seems to have gone nuts. no fit for a Penalty of his mindset`
Sean ` yes Fred we have done the tests on him. he seems to get `nuts` when he is focused to face. his Consequences`
Fred ` are you sure about this Sean`
Sean ` yes`
Sean `yells` LET THE TRIAL BEBEGIN

at the end of the Trial the Husband could see he was not getting Symphony for his act. and it was heading to the bad end. his emotions change from a man gone nuts. to a psychopath. With no remorse.
Husband says calm ` your honor. your life will never be the same after this`
Sean gets nervous and calls for a break.
after break.
Sean says ` i have Decided. that this man is not in his right mindset. and should spend. his upcoming years in a Asylum.`
the Husband didn't react.
after the case. was closed a few weeks later. Sean gets a package saying

`your next :)`
Sean gets terrified. and goes to go talk with his friend about it
Fred ` hey Sean you ok? it looks like you have seen a ghost hahaha`
Sean ` listen man. i feel like i am in danger. i am no longer safe here`
Fred ` oh well. my job could use somebody like you`
Sean ` really? what is it`
Fred ` oh dont worry about it. you still get to be a judge. in a way`
Sean `sounds great when can i start?
Fred ` oh you start tmr. and please. call me `Hangman`

END STORY

in short. man murders wife. and want to get Sean to for sending him to the asylum. gets help from friend named `HANGMAN`

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
Neutral

- Never seen you on
- Low CL3 experience
- Lore seems to be longer than the rest of the application

Also, calm down with the colours lmao

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Neutral

- Never seen you on
- Low CL3 experience
- Lore seems to be longer than the rest of the application

Also, calm down with the colours lmao
Well its true. I dont have much CL4 experience. But i hoped to gain some as assiantant
and i dont know why you have never seen me. Online

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support leaning Towards -neutral
-good interactions
-good App

-Low CL3 experience

Went a bit crazy on the colours on the app

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Well its true. I dont have much CL4 experience. But i hoped to gain some as assiantant
and i dont know why you have never seen me. Online
If u wish to gain experience with CL4 I would suggest captain or especially ambassadors.

Both uphold CoE to the respected groups and that's what the ethics committee is all about

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
If u wish to gain experience with CL4 I would suggest captain or especially ambassadors.

Both uphold CoE to the respected groups and that's what the ethics committee is all about
That is very true. I Will keep that in mind

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
ForumPost.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Sean Hanson for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Morning Mr. Hanson,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.