Sebastian Stain's Security Captain App. USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bracket

Jan 1, 2023

Sebastian Stain's Security Captain Application

"D-Class personnel are not just numbers on a clipboard or disposable assets. They are individuals, each with their own story, their own hopes, and their own fears. Remembering their humanity, even in the midst of containment procedures, is essential. It's what separates us from the anomalies we contain."

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201362191
----------------------------------------------------------------
Discord name: Snugums
For how long have you played on CG SCP: little over a year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: West coast
Character name(s): Sebastian Stain
Civilian name: Bobby Brown
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Was CI alpha a little bit ago
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
I'm applying for Security Captain because I aim to ensure the safety and well-being of all players within the SCP RP server. My experience in maintaining order, enforcing rules, and handling various situations equips me to effectively lead the security team. I understand the importance of maintaining a balance between security measures and player enjoyment, creating an immersive and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Additionally, I am committed to fostering a positive and inclusive community within the server, where all players feel welcome and respected.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I believe strongly that I'm suitable for Security Captain because I possess strong leadership skills and a deep understanding of SCP lore, making me well-equipped to lead as Security Captain in situations that require leadership when no one else is willing or able to. With a commitment to fairness and integrity, I will enforce rules consistently and impartially, ensuring an enjoyable experience for all players. Effective communication and problem-solving abilities enable me to maintain order and respond adeptly to any challenges that may arise. My goal is to foster a safe and immersive environment where players feel engaged and respected.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The responsibilities of a Security Captain oversees the security team, enforcing rules, and maintaining order within the facility. They engage in immersive roleplay, conducting security checks and containment procedures as dictated by SCP lore. Communication is vital, as they coordinate responses to emergent situations and ensure players adhere to RP guidelines. Additionally, they provide training and support to security personnel while mediating conflicts and fostering a cohesive team dynamic.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Meet Sebastian Stain, a stoic and enigmatic figure who commands respect as the Security Captain of the SCP Foundation. Born into a family with ties to the mysterious organization, Sebastian's upbringing was shrouded in secrecy, with tales of anomalous occurrences whispered in the shadows. His destiny seemed preordained when he was recruited into the Foundation's ranks at a young age, where he quickly rose through the ranks due to his unwavering dedication and natural leadership abilities.
However, beneath Sebastian's calm exterior lies a haunted soul burdened by the weight of his family's legacy and the horrors he has witnessed in his line of duty. A tragic incident during his early years as a security officer left him scarred both physically and emotionally, fueling his relentless pursuit of containment and order within the SCP Foundation.
Sebastian's character is entwined in gripping narratives that delve into the darkest corners of the SCP universe. From containing rampaging anomalies to uncovering hidden conspiracies within the Foundation itself, his journey is fraught with peril and moral ambiguity. As he navigates through the treacherous corridors of the Foundation, Sebastian must confront his own demons while upholding the principles of containment and secrecy that define his existence.

Last edited:

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
+SUPPORT
Active
Great guy
Absolutely killer app

Good luck!

Thordan

Jul 31, 2023
Roro's house
From: Chief of Security "Thordan" To: Captain Applicant "Sebastian Stain"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Sebastian Stain, your application has been DENIED If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via discord - (Stillthordan)

Status
Not open for further replies.