For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EDT (GMT-4)
Character name(s): "SLASHER"
Civilian name: SLASHER*
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes ofc
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Haven't held any but i'm hoping this is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received a 12 hour ban LTARP when my game crashed while in a sit so i couldn't help it also the game was full and i also got a recent warn for failrp for calling a CI out because he looked the same as someone in the room and i shouldn't be able to tell that but ive learned since then and im taking anger management classes so hoping that will help :D
-
Why are you applying for the Security Captain? Cause im already a RRT sergeant so why not go higher ive spent almost a week as sergeant and its been fun but im ready for an upgrade
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I am good at handling tight situations when im in a good mood and im not ever biased so i hear both sides of the story and choose my verdict and when I have had a great day I am positive and I never cuss also I'm on 7-8 hours on weekends and 4-5 hrs on weekdays (from 2:15-8:30 is when I am available) I have made alot of friends on the server and I have an amazing time on the server
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Make sure people in the security team are always in line and ethical and set a role model for other security personnel and to handle situations accordingly and fairly
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: So basically my character was a kid in a small town but when he was about 20-21 his parents who worked for the foundation (mom was chief of medicine and dad was chief of security) they died in a riot when his mother was helping heal and dad was fighting they died and shortly after he was gifted the captain of security passed down from his father and he swore to his parents he would never let them down and he would continue on in their legacy as captain

I hope you liked my entry and I hope i get captain please consider my request bah bye!!

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022

General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief MCamden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Camden

Status
Not open for further replies.