Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): David "Big Dave" Atwick
Civilian name: Big Andy
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 Pvt
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning for entering base as a gun dealer.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
Because I enjoy playing Security, directing others while playing Security and organising others into effective squads to combat certain scenarios and situations that may occur. I want to help the Department and hopefully expand others and my own roleplay at the same time.

I feel I have a good grasp at serious roleplay, but I'm also easily approachable, friendly and not a hard ass and can encourage new players into Security to stay for longer, act in a better manner and enjoy themselves while being here.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I'm easily approachable, friendly and a team player. I've been in leadership roles before and I understand that you have to see everything from a multitude of perspectives and can act in a fair manner. I can be solid when it's required and heavy handed in times of hardship, but also able to sit down and help out newer players to the role and explain to them how and why we act the way we do; hopefully encouraging them to stay, and progress through the ranks of Security just like I did. In my opinion, Security can be just as fun as the MTF squads or any other role, but often many Cadets are thrown into the deep end without a bit of a guiding hand or someone that takes them aside. I'd love to encourage that sort of behaviour in the department not only from myself but from Sergeants and Officers to the newer players.

I get on well with most people including the current Captains and Sergeants and feel I have a decent reputation within roleplay to where people can come to me if they need help. I have a good grasp at both serious and light roleplay, and understand when things need to calm down and get serious.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
In roleplay the Security Captain is responsible for enforcing discipline and rules within the Security Department. The Director above them sets the rules and delegates actions and the Captains follow that by being the Enforcers within it. They are looked to as Leaders by all other Security and must be great role models to newer players by always following the code of ethics in all times, arresting/detaining and teaching Cadets the ropes in Security as well as correcting mistakes.

They are responsible for doing Riot Trainings and tutoring and fostering the health of the department, while funneling all relevant information to their Dept. Chief, and making sure that all members of their squads act appropriately and to a good standard.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
David Atwick (His friends call him Big Dave) is a charismatic and friendly young Commander who graduated in the upper 10% of his Class in Officer training. While this may not sound the best of the best, the way David applied himself to his troops quickly garnered him a reputation within his Regiment within the British Army, and quickly was offered a Commission as an Officer only 1 year into his service. While he was contemplating his future, he received a mysterious offer from the Foundation who had heard of his accolades and needed someone like him to assist in their Security Departments. Seeing the difference in pay, and the prospect of the Job's mysteriousness somewhat intriguing him, he went through the trials they gave him to becoming cleared to work at the Foundation, being assigned to Site 65 to assist as a Captain.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Positives

• Good application.
  • Combat Experience.
  • Active IG.

Neutral

• Unsure on TS Activity.
  • No interactions in roleplay with.
  • Light warning.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Reactions: benjifoxyy

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support
Big Dave is a perfect fit for the position of Security Captain. All my interactions with Big Dave have been great, he makes every environment he enters a fun one to be in. Big Dave also has experience in every sector from such as IA, GENSEC, MTF, and Research which makes him a perfect fit for a leadership position.

Reactions: benjifoxyy

GoofyKenny

Jan 2, 2022
+Support
+Good Leader
+Mature
+Active

Personally i think Big Dave would be a perfect fit for the Security Captain Position.

Good Luck (y)

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
Accepted

Congratulations @Benji on passing this stage of getting security captain. Contract me on teamspeak when you're available to move forward.​

Status
Not open for further replies.