Security Captain Application for ''chicken man''(USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colt0923

Dec 4, 2022

Steam ID:76561198952814082

Discord name: Colt0923#7541

For how long have you played on CG SCP: one week in total hours

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: est

Character name(s):Chicken man

Civilian name: chicken man

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:

-yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-none

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

-yes RDM because I killed a civ

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

-I have all the required levels

I make sure gensec is following Ethics

I have great leadership abilities

I'm friendly

I am trustworthy

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

-What makes me suitable to be a captain I will keep in order both through example and by telling others the same when they act out of line

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

-The responsibility of a captain is to have full control over the D block at all times. such as making sure the research line is moving, nobody is being unethically terminated, and keeping d boys under control through airlock and tower. , captains would also be the ones organizing and executing a sweep (with permission) in order to keep d block orderly and safe. also examples to other GENSEC members.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
-Support
Does a lot of mingy stuff. I recently had to take care of him on Researcher with a ban due to breaking of couple of CoC and CoE stuff. In total he has also been banned twice. I notice though that he is trying to change, but maybe he should wait a bit longer before he is accepted into a CL4 position.

colt0923

Dec 4, 2022
-Support
Does a lot of mingy stuff. I recently had to take care of him on Researcher with a ban due to breaking of couple of CoC and CoE stuff. In total he has also been banned twice. I notice though that he is trying to change, but maybe he should wait a bit longer before he is accepted into a CL4 position.
i thought it was talking about server bans not role bans but you are right

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Mijur Decmuski and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am here to inform you after careful inspection your application has been Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.