Character name(s): Noah svennsson
Civilian name: Sven
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have Around 25 Something But i havent gotten a warning for 6 days and im gonna hold that on Since Theirs no point of playing If im gonna keep Doing mistakes to get warnings So yeah give me a fair chance here and dont respond to this app if you havent seen me rping for the last 6 days Becuse i only want verdicates that have seen my change in rp part and my behaviour part
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- Well theirs a need of security Captains in d block People dont follow orders Theirs no order in d block as of i have seen theirs almoste nothing in d block And i want to change that I want to restore order and Help the chief of security To make a Working department that listens to their Higher ups Becuse In my eyes i have seen Way to meny Minges on the security And It becomes boring playing security when theirs only people being toxic Mingy And breaking rules
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- Well i got the experience for Security Captain I got the experience to Lead the security Under hard situations I know what im doing and i have seen Far to little activity From some captains and Yeah I want to change that i want the Gensec To know theirs always a captain their to come speak to if something is wrong Or If they need help whit rules knowledge Or stuff like that im Burning for this work And i think im the perfect Candidate For this job And I understand people on a way others doesnt understand other people And i would Glady like to help Cadets to be able to work in the security whitout Breaking rules Becuse Some cadets just comes in doesnt know the rules or anything they just think its just shooting d boys and bla bla Thats what i wanna help them whit i want to help them understand
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- To Be their And Makesure D block runs smoothly And to Makesure The rules are being followed

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Noah Svensson Got offered a work in the facility when he was 25 years old and Accepted The job offer he got puted in as a security cadet and started working hes way upp in the Ranks After a couple of years he became a officer and did great work whitin the facility He helped meny people that was new to the facility to understand the rules in the facility and years passt by and he got moved upp to sergeant And Then he Moved upp To riot controll sergeant and helped even more people and now Hes working whitin the facility As A RRT Sergeant and helping people

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
Neutral

+ Active
+ Had few good interactions with him in last few days
+ Has experience as security

- Bad past, warnings

Next few days I will watch you in-game and if I see that u are changed I will change this neutral to + support

Jan 8, 2022
Neutral

+Active
+Had a few good interactions today

- Huge amount of warnings in the past
- Lot's of grammar mistakes in the application

If you really got 0 warnings in last 6 days then i think you could be fine as a security captain but i will watch you sometimes when you are online and if i see you are actually good i will change from neutral to +support

Last edited:

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Denied

Good evening @Noah, firstly, thank you very much for spending your personal time to apply for this position, we highly appreciate the effort you've put into this application.

However, after discussion with Senior Foundation staff, we have decided that your behaviour in general needs to be improved, even if nobody of higher ranks is watching you.

Once again, thank you for your time.

You may re-apply in one week - but we recommend you take as much time as possible to gain trust from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.