Security Captain Application SCP-RP (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex132

Aug 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:563280633
Discord name: Gamer28
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about 2 and a half years
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: UTC+2
Character name(s): Alex West
Civilian name: Peter Strolltenberg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP (UK)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI (Alpha +), MTF (Coporal) ,IA (Agent) ,EX (Agent), Security Sergeant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have received a few warnings/bans but some of them are old so i dont remeber all of them.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-My motivation for applyinng for the Security Captain position is my strong desire to keept the safety and order within the Fundation . I can successfully manage the security team to guarantee the safety of everybody and to secure the Class D Personal.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-My strong leadership abilities and my knowledge with security procedures makes me a good choicefor the position of Security Captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The Capitainof Security personally has to assist the Security Captain, who helps to supervise the whole Security Satff. Unless the Chief of Security or Level 5 Personal says something different.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Alex West was a former Soilder who served for his Country . Alex West is known for his Strategic knowledge and for his collaboration among his team members since he appreciattes discipline and teamwork.

Screenshot 2024-07-14 225512.png
I also Have the Heavy Weapons License,Medical License,Riot Control License

Last edited:

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-support

Literally yesterday you were minging around (honestly felt like targeting myself in doing so) breaking NLR, doing the same thing on multiple jobs resulting in you getting shot in one instance that literally would have only ended in a 10 minute jail time.
Lore is literally one sentence
application is far too short

Feb 22, 2024
oki so
edit: just found out you lied about SGT (tf?)

Cons
-application way way too short
-lore is practically non existent
-due to what ace said about you not even being in the roster, you dont seem to have experience
-absolutely no interactions
-agent of what? IA? DEA?
-what MTF? Nu-7? E-11?
-alpha + is not a rank, if you mean TEU PFC then sure, but still
-"The Capitain of Security personally has to assist the Security Captain, who helps to supervise the whole Security Satff. Unless the Chief of Security or Level 5 Personal says something different." is literally a word for word copy paste of the description of the job
-motivation and desire to be captain are not a reason

-LIED ABOUT SGT

netural
-none

pros
-none

-support, just dont

Last edited:
Zack Baker.png

Dear @alex132

I regret to inform you that, after careful consideration of your application, and your qualifications, we are unable to accept your application for the role of Security Captain at this time.

We appreciate your interest in wanting to become a Security Captain and join our team. While this might throw you off, or discourage you, we do not want to see that from you, and we instead want you to continue pursuing your goals, and achieving significant progress to demonstrate that you would be of great interest for this position, and that you would be a great Security Captain if given a chance. With this, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Once again, please do not feel dissapointed or discouraged. We say this because almost everyone who does not get a chance on the first try will always find more luck than before on their second attempt, that is if they pursue their goals, and we strongly advise you to keep going.

Sincerely,
- Zack 'Shadow' Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.