1 mass rdm ban in July and 1 warning
2 rdm bans and 3 warns in July
2 Nlr warns in July
1 Ltap ban in July
1 job abuse warn in July

2 rdm warnings in September
1 job abuse warn in September

1 rdm warn in October

I know there is a lot in July but I was new to the game and this server I have changed a lot and have gotten more mature over the last couple of months and now I push my self to follow the rules as best I can now.​

Why do you want to be Security Captain?
I want to be Security Captain to even more help control over D block as well as to one day become department leader of Gensect this would also allow me to improve the ethics departed in general.

What makes me suitable for Security Captain?
I am an rrt Sargent, I can be leave-headed but serious when the situation needs me to be I have combat experience as I used to be an MTF E-11 SPC, and I know how to manage a sweep and know what to prioritize (bathroom, Vents, etc).

What are the responsibility of a Security Captain?
The responsibility of a Security Captain included authorizing sweeps, doing rrt and heavy weapons training, the removal, and retraining Gensect personnel to an extent of giving orders to Gensect and controlling it when a department chief isn't around.​

THE LORE OF MY CHARACTER:

File name Delta: Name: [REDACTED]
Codename: Delta
Delta is a former member of MTF E-11 who has now returned as a member of the department of security to keep D block under control Delta has other experiences regarding the department of Intel and the department of IA. he understands that he must serve the foundation for life and will do anything for it even if he doesn't know the full picture yet but until then we will serve as Security.

note: i do have a mic i just forgot to put it at the start.
note: i will not be able to respawn for most of the next day i have school.

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.