Time zone:GMT+1
Character name(s):Alan Froud
Civilian name:Alan Froud
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-rp UK
Do you have a mic?:no, not yet.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:MTF-NU-7
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Yes, the reason is because those warning where when i first joined the server at that time i had no idea what the rules where but now i do
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? more ways to help around the foundation and help others get better at their job
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: i wish to help a lot of security and i am really good working in teams.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:Ensure no one is breaking the rules or legal codex, and help brief the gensec before a sweep of D-block
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:making sure that security is doing there job and not breaking the rules-treating the class-d with respect.

Last edited:

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023
Hello there, mr. Froud. Today I will be giving you this -support for the next reasons:
- You didn't provide a reason of why are you applying for Security Captain
- You didn't provide a reason of why are you suitable for Security Captain
- You didn't provide reasons of what are the responsibilities of a Security Captain
- You didn't provide a character lore. The last question is about your character lore, not about what they should do. You typed that out in the wrong question
- I haven't seen you around as a gensec before.
- You do not have a microphone, which it's not okay. A microphone is recommended.

Please try to improve next time and please let's see you next time playing as a GENSEC because literally I haven't seen you around. Make a better application next time as well, I believe in you, but I am also disappointed in you just because you didn't prove that you are capable for the position of Security Captain, so please fix this.

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will be giving you -support for the following reasons
-You do not understand the role
-You did not give reasons for each questions
-VERY short application
-Never seen on GSD

Next time you make an application please give 3-5 sentences per question,
Bacon

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 Whitelist
Both agents

Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT (Held)

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hello there, mr. Froud. Today I will be giving you this -support for the next reasons:
- You didn't provide a reason of why are you applying for Security Captain
- You didn't provide a reason of why are you suitable for Security Captain
- You didn't provide reasons of what are the responsibilities of a Security Captain
- You didn't provide a character lore. The last question is about your character lore, not about what they should do. You typed that out in the wrong question
- I haven't seen you around as a gensec before.
- You do not have a microphone, which it's not okay. A microphone is recommended.

Please try to improve next time and please let's see you next time playing as a GENSEC because literally I haven't seen you around. Make a better application next time as well, I believe in you, but I am also disappointed in you just because you didn't prove that you are capable for the position of Security Captain, so please fix this.
Second this -v-

- questions are not fully answered/ no detail at all.
- Bad app

Pablo Mc Bablo

Jan 15, 2023
Hello Alan Fraud
I will be giving u an -support due to the reasons below

- Never seen u on GSD
- Application is very short
- Lore is very short
- Plain and short answers/not fully answered

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Application Denied

Dear Mr Froud,
I'm sorry to say that your application for Security Captain has been denied. This is for the following reasons:
  1. You do not have a microphone. This is an absolute requirement to become a CL4+ card holder.
  2. You're application is limited at best. Typically you want a few sentences per question. Not barely a sentence per question.
  3. You do not seem to understand the role of Security Captain.
  4. By the other responses I can see you are not active as a member of GSD.
  5. You're quite young, this is nothing major but age is usually proportional to maturity.
I don't want you to think I'm simply just insulting your application, I want you to work on the things I've listed for your next application. Obviously I know you can't work on your age but show my Captains you can be mature. You may reapply for Security Captain in 2 weeks, I look forward to reading your next application.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.