Character name(s): Fang 'Hakari'
Civilian name: Joker the Joke
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 LCPL (held)
CI Alpha (holding)
Thaumiel, Keter, Euclid VIP jobs (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

One warn, failrp

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for Security Captain because I've spent my whole time playing as Gensec and feel that it is time to upgrade my rank. I've noticed whenever I play there are new captains on we still need more, I want to help provide leadership to the lower Gensec and to mentor them on how to be better. Sometimes, some gensec are lacking motivation or moral to perform their job well, my goal is to help drive Gensec to want to do their jobs and do them to the best of their ability by boosting moral and rewarding them for their duties. I see myself as a leader and not a boss. I want to help the Security Department improve by giving feedback on what we can improve on.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- What makes me suitable for Security Captain is my experience, I have experience in MTF groups, performing my duties to the standard. I have been playing Gensec since I've started playing the server, always wanted to become a Captain but ended up choosing a different path. I now want to dedicate more time to Gensec by becoming a Captain and providing my leadership experience to help anyone who needs it. I feel I will be able to handle this position very well, and be able to adapt to any challenge that comes my way. I already led many times sweeps, and i'm willing to keep asking to lead it until i'm a Captain.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Proving Leadership
- Overseeing D-Block operations
- Authorizing D-Block Sweeps
- Leading D-Block operations
- Hosting RRT/HWL tryouts
- Hosing trainings for Gensec
- Making sure Gensec is doing their duties
- Motivating Gensec
- Teach and give advices for Gensec
- Giving jobs to D-class

Other informations : I already applied but got denied by Maksim Enigma on August, 13th. I had been supported by Captain Banana and Captain Rosalyn.

Rosalyn :
We have interacted a few times, I've been watching out and it seems like you are putting in work in d block.

Banana :
We have interacted a few times, I've been watching out and it seems like you are putting in work in d block.

Anyways, if you are doubting about my skills, i'd be more than happy to show you them during my presence. If there are any captains that want to see me leading, i'll do it. As i always, i'll do whatever it takes to be a Captain.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Captain Fang , widely known as "Hakari" in security circles, has a storied history in law enforcement and private security. Born into a family with a tradition of military service, Hakari developed a keen sense of duty and discipline from a young age. His early years were marked by outstanding achievements in both academics and physical training. He is used to lead and help his departement in every way possible. Hakari has never let someone alone, he's one of a million. People says all of this is luck, but luck comes with skills. If you are unsure on who's going to win, always bet, on Hakari.

***LORE BEFORE BEING A CAPTAIN***

-Chief of Security : Officer Hakari, meet me in my office, now.

-Hakari : Greetings Chief **REDACTED**, of course.

*In the office*

-Chief of security : I have some bad news. Unfortunately I've been told that you knew too much for a clr3 personnel. You know as everything as a clr 4 personnel, wich can't be ignored by the foundation. So you might know what it means...

-Hakari : I understand...

-Chief of security : But we can't just lower our eyes about your skills, that impressed us. That's why i personnaly called you here. I have your files right in front of me.. You even have been a prosecutor in a Tribunal against someone. You even killed a Type-Blue with a knife, that takes some balls to do that i must admit. Anyways...

-Hakari : Let me guess, you are going to-

Chief of security : Indeed, if you know every clr 4 informations, be a clr 4 personnel, you have every skills to be a Captain, instead of being terminated, i'll do whatever it takes to keep you alive and make you a Captain, i salute your skills and your honesty. Please keep up like this. The foundation needs more people like you. You can dispose, tomorrow we'll be your first day as a security Captain.

Last edited:

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
-Support
-Very short application
-Answers are meh
-You have potential to be a great captain but for now stay on officer you still have a few things to lear
-I don’t see you on very often (might be time zones)

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
Unfortunately I have to agree with some of the others here that while I have seen you on the server once or twice I don't remember seeing you on gensec at all.
Additionally the application is a little short.

Captain 'Jacket' / Fang

SCP-RP Staff
Jul 19, 2023
France
-Support
Unfortunately I have to agree with some of the others here that while I have seen you on the server once or twice I don't remember seeing you on gensec at all.
Additionally the application is a little short.
When i see posts like that, i just want to say it is not my problem if we are not in game at the same time, i play gensec very often, like yesterday i played as an officer for 5 hours straight. If you don't see me online, stop putting Support - because you make me look like an inactive gensec while i am. Just don't answer the post.

Luckily, Captains opinion are more important, because they witnessed more my presence than you.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
When i see posts like that, i just want to say it is not my problem if we are not in game at the same time, i play gensec very often, like yesterday i played as an officer for 5 hours straight. If you don't see me online, stop putting Support - because you make me look like an inactive gensec while i am. Just don't answer the post.

Luckily, Captains opinion are more important, because they witnessed more my presence than you.
People are allowed to put their opinions on your application and yourself. If they haven't seen you then they haven't seen you, they're allowed to say so. Your response here just makes you come off as rather rude.

-Support due to your response and lack of interactions in-game.

Captain 'Jacket' / Fang

SCP-RP Staff
Jul 19, 2023
France
People are allowed to put their opinions on your application and yourself. If they haven't seen you then they haven't seen you, they're allowed to say so. Your response here just makes you come off as rather rude.

-Support due to your response and lack of interactions in-game.
I'm sorry i don't remember in what part i have been rude, but if i was, i'm sorry Mr :3

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings @John 'Fang' Nahel
As the new captain in the gensec force i decided to give you -Support on this application for the following reasons.

Positive support
-N/A

Neutral support
-N/A

Negative support
-You are indeed, not active member of the gensec force.
-Voice changer is really annoying
-I don't feel like you are mature enough

-From what i have seen on forums, you can be rude/toxic
Note: I am active 24/7, if you are gonna try and say that i am simply playing when you are not active then you are lying. You can ask others (from captains) about my activity.

This feedback is not here to harm you on your jurney to become a captain, but to give those reading the application a feedback from the member of the community.

Best of luck on your application and have a good day,
-Captain Elijah Kamski

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
As the new captain in the gensec force i decided to give you -Support on this application for the following reasons.

Positive support
-N/A

Neutral support
-N/A

Negative support

Note: I am active 24/7, if you are gonna try and say that i am simply playing when you are not active then you are lying. You can ask others (from captains) about my activity.

This feedback is not here to harm you on your jurney to become a captain, but to give those reading the application a feedback from the member of the community.

-Captain Elijah Kamski
Can confirm Elijah is VERY active during my grind I saw him most!

Captain 'Jacket' / Fang

SCP-RP Staff
Jul 19, 2023
France

Positive support
-N/A

Neutral support
-N/A

Negative support

-Captain Elijah Kamski
excuse-me but what voice changer? I never use any voice changer on civilnetwork, you may mistaking me with somebody else. But i understand your decision.

Reactions: Ace 63

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
I’m not changing my opinion on what I said but I will say I’m seeing you a lot more than usual however as I’m writing this your hanging a d class but you are being a good bit more professional!

Status
Not open for further replies.