Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2022
Scotland
Steam ID:

Discord name:
Desp0n#4292

For how long have you played on CG-SCP?:
Just over three months, I began playing at the end of February this year.

In what country are you located?:
Scotland, United Kingdom

Time zone:
BST

Character name(s):
Boba Fedd

Civilian name:
N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:
I believe I had a verbal warning for FailRP once, just around the time I first joined the server. Since then I can't recall any past warnings; with no kicks or bans either.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I would like to be a Security Captain because I believe I would be right for that position in what I aim to give change to.
I've been on GENSEC for that long that I've come to notice a few flaws in the way it's cadets and officers are taught the ways of what GENSEC are meant to do,
which led to a couple of incidents I witnessed first hand that got people in trouble in RP and out of RP; all because those cadets and officers didn't fully know the full way of things.
Their superiors failed them and I wish to change that myself with giving cadets my own new RP guide that is true to what GENSEC are meant to do, just in a lot more of a detailed explanation than what is currently given to them.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have played as GENSEC non-stop since I started playing on the server, giving me a lot of experience and a good idea on how GENSEC is meant to perform, which has so far earned me Combat level 21 and overall level 43.
I have viewed GENSEC's strengths and weaknesses in my own personal analysis and have assisted in adjusting a couple of those weaknesses with my experience in being Security Sergeant as of the beginning of May of this year.
I have as well been recommended by a former Security Captain 'Foxatron' for my performance as a Security Sergeant and how much effort I would be willing to put into making sure GENSEC stays strong and successful in it's line of work.
I have always believed in and desired improvement upon GENSEC itself. I wish to keep GENSEC on the right track with what it impressions it should give to those around the facility and it's overall performance and ensure that it's always in good-standing reputation.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Security Captain is to be stern in keeping GENSEC members in-line and overseeing command of the Security Sergeants duties; in the case of riots, the Captains authorise D-Block sweeps via a well-reasoned request at the Ethics Committee.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Former Security Sergeant Boba Fedd, now promoted to his position of Security Captain; aims to improve GENSEC to keep all D-Class personnel in-line and the workings inside D-Block in perfect condition.
His glance at the Ethics certificate on the wall stating that the D-Block working apparatus 'needs-improvement' drove him to change things in ways he hopes will change GENSEC into well-disciplined and tough Security force as it should be.
Any GENSEC member that is out of line or mistaken on their duties and protocols surrounding them will be corrected by Security Captain Boba Fedd in order to reassure them that they are doing their job as the base security force correctly and enjoying their job.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
Application accepted
Congratulations on competing the first into becoming a senior member of our General security department .
You may contact me via discord or ts regarding your interview

P.s. This is an opportunity to become a security captain but it is not guaranteed , good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.