Civilian name: coops
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ci-beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 4 warns 3 for fail rp and one for nlr

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am a strong leader and communicator, with the ability to coordinate and direct security personnel effectively. I am committed to ensuring that all personnel under my command are well-trained and equipped to carry out their duties and that they understand the importance of following security protocols and procedures. And I would also like to move up in Gensec

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- am well-versed in security protocols and procedures, and I have the ability to manage and coordinate security personnel effectively. I am also experienced in analyzing and assessing potential security risks and developing strategies to mitigate them. In addition, I have excellent communication skills, which I believe are essential for this position. I can communicate effectively with team members, superiors, and other departments to ensure smooth operations and to quickly respond to any security-related incidents.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
  • Leading and coordinating security teams: The Security Captain is responsible for leading and directing the security personnel under their command, ensuring that they are properly trained and equipped to carry out their duties.
  • Responding to security incidents: In the event of a security incident, the Security Captain is responsible for coordinating the response of the security
  • Briefing people and controlling D-block sweeps

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After completing his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice, Coops joined the United States Marine Corps as a Military Police Officer. He served multiple tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, where he earned numerous commendations for his bravery and leadership under fire. Following his military service, Coops worked as a police officer in a large metropolitan city, quickly rising through the ranks to become a sergeant in the SWAT unit. He earned a reputation as a tough, no-nonsense leader who always put the safety of his team and the public first. Recruitment by the SCP Foundation: Coops reputation as a highly skilled and experienced law enforcement officer caught the attention of the SCP Foundation's recruitment team. After a rigorous screening process, Coops was offered the position of Security Captain at one of the Foundation's most secure containment facilities. As a Security Captain within the Foundation, Coops is responsible for overseeing the security operations of his facility. This includes the training and management of security personnel, the development of security protocols, Personality and Traits: Coops is highly disciplined and goal-oriented, with a strong sense of duty and a willingness to put himself in harm's way to protect others. He has a sharp mind for strategy and tactics, as well as excellent communication and leadership skills. While he can be tough and uncompromising when necessary, Coops also has a compassionate side and is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all individuals under his care.

Status
Not open for further replies.