Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

John "Shirt" Maker

May 22, 2023
Steam ID: 76561198866253834
Discord name: Jamsheed#5994
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days (150 hours)
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Pony P Piger
Civilian name: Pony Pee Piger
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF NU-7 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-ERP I gave 096 a Blow Job (I’ve Matured)
NITRP I had a bad microphone

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I think It would be fun and I think I could give some New and different Styles of GENSEC I also like playing gensec and helping new cadets learn the ropes.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I am able to handle and lead big groups of people and am competent in handling Riots
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
:
-To make sure Gensec are conducting their jobs in an orderly and professional way
- Commanding during sweeps
-following ethics as well as enforcing them
-make sure everything is running smooth

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in Enlisted in the army right out of high school and rose the ranks to become a Lieutenant Pony was sent on a Tour to Iraq on a routine patrol to just talk to the Locals once they arrived at the village he saw a woman with a knife the soldiers tried to make her drop it but instead she rushes them where I opened fire but instead of dying or falling she just dropped the knife in ran there was blood on the ground but she seemed to be not be phased after that I wrote a report on what has happened and sent it away a few days later I was approached by two men where they said I could work at a new military base which I accepted upon arriving to this new job I was only told very vaguely on what I would do. I was a security guard here guarding some prisoners. Fast forward a couple of years, and I was told why I was chosen. The girl in Iraq was SCP 275.

Status
Not open for further replies.