Security captain application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2023
Steam ID: Cosmic_pie
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since the first time i played the server a 3ish months ago i think ive invested maybe 30-70ish hours.
In what country are you located?: United states
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Lexi "OMORI" Landry
Civilian name: Lexi Landry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP
Do you have a mic?: TEs
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I would like to progress up the chain of command so that I can make the flow of experiments easier so that more people can have fun quicker
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: Experience as a sergeant and I also have the IA agent role demonstrating that I know the rules and follow them
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Make sure that all people lower are preforming their duties correctly and professionally
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lexi Landry, the esteemed SCP Security Captain, emerged from humble beginnings that belied his incredible journey within the Foundation. Born to a family of renowned scientists, Lexi's childhood was steeped in curiosity and an insatiable thirst for knowledge. His parents' extensive research in anomalous phenomena fueled Lexi's fascination with the unknown, and he devoured their findings with voracity. As he grew older, Lexi's sharp intellect and unwavering determination caught the attention of Foundation recruiters, who recognized his potential to protect humanity from the anomalous threats that lurked in the shadows. Under the mentorship of seasoned agents, Lexi honed his skills in combat, investigation, and containment protocols, quickly ascending the ranks. His unwavering dedication, coupled with a knack for unraveling the mysteries that surrounded the most enigmatic SCPs, led to his appointment as Security Captain. With each passing day, Lexi's resolve to safeguard both the Foundation and the world grew stronger, etching his name in the annals of SCP lore as a symbol of unwavering courage and resilience.

May 27, 2023
Steam ID: Cosmic_pie
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since the first time i played the server a 3ish months ago i think ive invested maybe 30-70ish hours.
In what country are you located?: United states
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Lexi "OMORI" Landry
Civilian name: Lexi Landry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP
Do you have a mic?: TEs
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I would like to progress up the chain of command so that I can make the flow of experiments easier so that more people can have fun quicker
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: Experience as a sergeant and I also have the IA agent role demonstrating that I know the rules and follow them
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Make sure that all people lower are preforming their duties correctly and professionally
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lexi Landry, the esteemed SCP Security Captain, emerged from humble beginnings that belied his incredible journey within the Foundation. Born to a family of renowned scientists, Lexi's childhood was steeped in curiosity and an insatiable thirst for knowledge. His parents' extensive research in anomalous phenomena fueled Lexi's fascination with the unknown, and he devoured their findings with voracity. As he grew older, Lexi's sharp intellect and unwavering determination caught the attention of Foundation recruiters, who recognized his potential to protect humanity from the anomalous threats that lurked in the shadows. Under the mentorship of seasoned agents, Lexi honed his skills in combat, investigation, and containment protocols, quickly ascending the ranks. His unwavering dedication, coupled with a knack for unraveling the mysteries that surrounded the most enigmatic SCPs, led to his appointment as Security Captain. With each passing day, Lexi's resolve to safeguard both the Foundation and the world grew stronger, etching his name in the annals of SCP lore as a symbol of unwavering courage and resilience.
mb i also forgot to put SCP- USA

Status
Not open for further replies.