- For how long have you played on CG SCP: For 1/2 years

- In what country are you located?:Germany

- Time zone:UTC+2
- Character name(s):Nicolas West

- Civilian name: Peter Strolttenberg

- What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK

- Do you have a mic?:Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-Operative,MTF Nu7 Hammer Down-Operative,External Affairs Agent,Internal Affairs Agent

-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes but they are very old (1 year ago) so i dont really remember

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I Applying for Gensec Captain becasue i have much experience in Security Sergeant(Riot Control).I also want to get new experince from leading the d-block.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I have a lot of play time on the server expecially as riot sergeant so i have much experience in d-block.I also took part at lots of sweeps in d-block.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-In the event of a riot, he will organize an eviction if the site administrator gives permission, He hosts his RRT and heavy weapons testing. They help wherever security officers need help. The security captain must man the D block and direct the various parts of the security where to stand (airlock, catwalk, researcher line).

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Sergeant Nicolas West is a 21 year old male who gained a great deal of experience while serving as a sergeant. He successfully completed his heavy weapons license and riot control license and then rose to the rank of riot sergeant In addition, they decided to apply to be a captain in order to give themselves new challenges. Furthermore, he has successfully helped many sweeps and he always helps many newcomers when they have questions

Last edited:
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Denied

Hello Mr. West

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an Application for Captain of the General Security department.
Unfortunately the General Security Department has chosen to deny your application for Captain at this time.

You are to contact a Department Chief of Security in external comms If you wish to know why your application was denied.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Maksim.

Status
Not open for further replies.