Graham "Cyber".G / Graham "Odyssey".G
Civilian name:
Graham
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am currently CI-G and that is it as it stands

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
No, as it currently stands I have not received any warnings.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I feel like when we have a large number of people being part of the Gen Sec team they all lose sight of what we should be doing and this sometimes it stops us from being effective in doing the right things. The main reason we don't follow a good path is that Cadets / Officers do their own thing and don't follow orders and when they do they run off once a back is turned. With a Captian around people can be set up with rolling teams so no one is sitting in D block and everyone gets a chance to swap out get gear help staff and stop D class.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have been part of many high ranking roles over the years I know what to do and how to set people up during raids or riots I know where the best places to put people and the areas of least importance to high importance. I have run teams like NATO on other servers and General on others I have been watching the Officers and see that they do need a set of SOP's to read to understand how they should do everything. I also find that once I get people to listen to a plan the plan will be followed and no matter the outcome will make it enjoyable for everyone.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

To follow the commands of the Command above me and to watch over and guide the Gen Sec who would be alongside me to ensure that they do the right things and act in the right way. It should also be the Captian to report misconduct to IA and to make sure that when Raids/Breaches happen that all Gensec has been set up to fight back in the event that an SCP gets to D Block or CI want to breach D Class.
A Captian should also find new ways to improve the GenSec in a proactive manner as this is a position of power and should try to use it to improve and not for gain.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ex Nato Major who was after serving 5 Years in battle after battle leading soldiers of all types to war and returning with very few failures. When it was time to leave the fight the Major did not want to leave and asked for anything else to keep going to command more fight to keep in command of more teams. This led to a drive to fight more until leaving the Military in search of another war shortly before the SCP foundation picked him up for his skill in shooting and commanding for a new position as part of the SCP Foundation.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hello @CyberGman,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke one of the Chief of Security or O5s in TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.