Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullKiller

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:496666675
Discord name: SkullKiller20085
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around since the old map a month or more
In what country are you located?: U.S.
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Rex Yeet
Civilian name: Default Jones
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A (Only whitelist is 096)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- No bans No kicks Don't know how to check warns
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I've been on a lot recently to level up I haven't seen any MTF tryouts so I decided to grind levels for combat so I could get security sergeant And once I did I enjoyed it and this is why I'm here to apply for security captain as i would really enjoy it
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- Before I really only joined for the SCP aspect of it but since then I have branched out and liked new things hence why I'm here I think I would be suitable because after all that grinding I have really learned how to play security and am pretty dedicated to it and I have the required license.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- A security captain should organize the entirety of D-block because let's be honest here cadets are all over the place RDMing and just not doing what they need to so the captain should aim to keep the cadets officers and sergeants in line doing their job and meanwhile maintaining order, prevent D-class personnel from escaping
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Rex Yeet was raised by his father which wanted Rex to grow up to be a part of the police department and follow in his footsteps. But when he became an adult he wanted to be something more, something better, like being in the military and serving his country. His father reluctantly agreed since it was the next best thing to the police department. And so he joined the military, during one of his battles he was injured and he was left to die by his team. And as his life slipped away he closed his eyes one last time, only to open them again in an unknown place that didn't look like a hospital. As he was explained everything about the SCP foundation he was given an option to take amnestics forget this ever happened or join the facility and SCP.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Positives

• Has no warnings
  • Active IG
  • Have had roleplay interactions with

Neutral

• Unsure on TS activity.
  • Application could have more depth/better readability.
  • Unsure on maturity.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

SkullKiller

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2022
-support
- unmature
- mic spams
- lied about no warnings, ive called sits on him before

from when i played security rex was a vary big minge as a d-class and as a security, not a good fit for captain

- (ex big minge) Tony
I never said I had no warnings I just don't know how to check them also I've literally never mic spammed on this server ever and I don't have a soundboard that was probably someone else I've been a minge on d class but very rarely on security if any

Last edited:
Application Denied

Good afternoon, @SkullKiller , I have discussed your application with other higher ups, and we've unfortunately came to the conclusion of denying your application. This is due to your recent behavior.

We would like to genuinely thank you for your time writing this application and showing genuine interest in the position, however, we do not believe that you are the perfect fit for a Security Captain.

Hopefully, you can improve your behavior in the future, but for now, your application will remain denied.

Thank you once more.​

Status
Not open for further replies.